Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities:

Reviews of Pitman Manor

Posted by Caring76737450 January 31, 2014
3.0

When I went to Pitman Manor, the whole facility was very nice and homey, but they did not have call buttons in the room so that's why I did not choose this facility. It was also an older facility. The staff were very nice and they were also good.

Posted by Charles29 November 20, 2013

We had friends who stayed in Pitman Manor. The place itself looked pretty good. I like best the people that work there. We saw that they cared for their residents. It wasn't just a job for them. They were doing it because they cared for their residents. I have nothing but praise for the people that are working there. We did try eating there and it was good and satisfactory.

Posted by bdemerson22 August 11, 2013

Kindest, most caring and welcoming staff and residents of any of the communities that we visited. Dad has decided to make Pitman Manor his new home.

Posted by Faith2 June 28, 2013
4.0

I visited Pitman Manor. The staff was very accommodating and very informative. The facility was nice. They had a garden with benches where you can sit outside. It felt like a residential setting although the room was small. They had activities like crafts, concerts, discussion group and they have outdoor activities too.

Location of Pitman Manor