Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities:

Reviews of Medford Leas

Posted by Jackie20 October 16, 2013
2.0

Medford Leas is open to the public and they are located in the woods with emphasis on gardens and flowers. They have gardens that people go through but I am not happy with the idea that anytime there's somebody walking or driving and I do not feel secure and safe. It was very secluded and was not up on my list. There was a large distance to navigate between the apartments that I would qualify for and the main building, the community room or the dining room. There was a lot of travelling. People actually drove to go to the dining place. It was very spread out and that didn't appeal to me.

Posted by wishnik58 February 07, 2012

Medford Leas is in the middle of a spectacular arboretum. Every apartment has a park-like view, with sliding glass doors to the outside. The staff are fantastic. Everyone who visits my mother wants to stay, from young to old. Even for residents without a car, there are several buses a week to nearby shopping, and (less frequent) trips to cultural events in Philadelphia, etc. Lots of varied clubs and activities for those who want, or lots of privacy for residents who prefer it. A superb option for retirement.

Posted by Upbeat July 28, 2011

We love the staff and the facility. Our family member is safe, comfortable, and receives comprehensive care.

The staff is approachable, compassionate, and responsive.

We're very grateful to everyone at Medford Leas!

Location of Medford Leas