Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities:

Reviews of Waterford

Waterford
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring11921 December 31, 2013

Waterford was very good at inviting people. We had eaten there around four or five times by invitation. We have talked with some of the guests that live there and these are well-educated people. In Waterford, it's almost like you're getting on a cruise ship. You got everything you want to do there. The grounds were so pretty. There were plenty of places to walk around. By the pool, there were a lot of very comfortable chairs. They have a lovely auditoriorum that they have just built. They used it for lots of things. That's where they have their chair yoga, fitness activities, etc. If you need help with dressing, with feeding, with clothing or whatever, then you can hire an aide to come in for a fee per hour.

Waterford
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by with23rd June 30, 2012

The facilities were very well maintained. All of the residents that I interacted with were really very happy to be there. Security was of paramount concern. The dining room allowed visitors and/or family to attend meals with their loved ones. The on-site services included a bank (PNC) and a hair salon. The topmost floor had a "party room" with views of the ocean. When I require assissted living, I would love to join a facility of this caliber.

Location of Waterford