Payment Options

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Green Ridge Village

Posted by amynizzle July 12, 2012
3.0

This facility was less clean than some I had seen over the course of the months since my grandmother had her stroke. The nurses and the certified nursing assistants were completely overworked and understaffed which is horrendous but typical in this field. My grandmother was assessed repeatedly and proactively treated by the nursing staff. The medical attention she received was great when she was at the end of her life however we noticed some bias from the nursing staff which seemed to stem from the decision to receive hospice care. This made many of the staff members at the nursing facility act differently and almost accusatory towards our choice (and my grandma's choice). Overall it was an extremely nice, overpriced and well kept facility. For the most part the staff were nice, but did not the the administrative support they deserved and needed. If I have to do it again I would still have my grandmother placed in this particular facility.

Posted by charlie2 January 07, 2012

The staff at this facility was wonderful. The amenities were superb. Although I was touring with my mom and dad, I was trying to figure out how I could relocate there myself. The food was very good and the other residents were very friendly and open to offering suggestions and helpful hints. The location of the facility appeared to be in the middle of a corn field, yet it is within minutes of a mid-size city. The main limitation for my family was that the dementia unit was not a certified day care unit. Instead, if you wished to use the dementia unit (for my dad), then he would have to live there 24/7. He could not live with my mom in an apartment at the facility and go to "day care", due to a liability issue. He would be required to live 24/7 in the dementia and my mom could visit. That did not work for my mother.

Posted by FormerACM June 10, 2011

Visited this facility

I had a personal associate that lived here with her husband and her dog. They loved it! Their apartment was spacious and accommodating to their needs. The food service dining room was always set up very nicely and the staff was always very friendly. The residents that I saw when I visited were always smiling and seemed very happy. There seemed to be several social groups and activities. The facility is in a picturesque community that includes ponds and walking paths. They also seemed to allow pets which is nice because the residents don't have to part with their furry friends to move here.

Location of Green Ridge Village