Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Summit at Wyndhurst

Summit at Wyndhurst is a continuing care retirement community in Lynchburg, VA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Summit at Wyndhurst for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Reviews of Summit at Wyndhurst

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Summit at Wyndhurst
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by HazelT July 07, 2012

The Summit in Lynchburg, Virginia is a not-for-profit, fee for service, continuing care retirement community. The 143-acre campus includes independent living apartments, garden homes, assisted living apartments, and health and rehabilitation facilities. The complex provides a continuum of care on one site with health care available whenever you need it.

The Summit is located in the heart of Wyndhurst and is the anchor among a variety of shops and services available to the residents and the public. The Summit is a partnership between Centra Health of Central Virginia and the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). It is governed by each of these organizations who serve without compensation.

As a resident of The Summit's Independent Living apartments, I am assured of lifetime use of my home and I have access to all the community areas as well as the assurance of immediate medical needs. My apartment is cleaned regularly by friendly and efficient personnel, and I join my friends each evening in a lovely dining room where I am served restaurant-style my choice of dinners. My transportation needs are met if I do not have a car. This is life at its best.

My choice of moving to The Summit was based on several factors. I wanted a senior home with beautiful grounds and location and I found it here. I wanted a home that guaranteed to support me in the event of a financial hardship and The Summit definitely did that in writing and I could not find that with any other home I researched. I wanted a home that adhered to the highest cleanliness standards and I found that at The Summit. I wanted a home that was small enough to know all my neighbors in a family way and I've found this at The Summit. I wanted a home where the staff members exuded commitment, faith, and love and that I've found at The Summit. Again, this is life at its best.

Location of Summit at Wyndhurst