Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities:

Reviews of Glenmoor

Posted by jimcrpntr May 12, 2014

I have lived in Glenmoor for over nine years. It is a beautiful facility and is well run. It is a fun place to live with lots of activities. There is transportation available. It is in the World Golf Village and surrounded by nice communities with low traffic levels. The health center is one of the best in Florida.

Posted by James1940 April 24, 2014

A superb facility, exceptional in every way! This area, called the Word Golf Village, is pristine, fresh, and beautiful in every way; and so is GLENMOOR. The living units have spacious floor plans and many have their own garages big enough to hold a golf cart in addition to a car. The dining room is recently rebuillt and the food is top quality. This may well be my choice for a full-service retirement facility!

Posted by Caring70839750 November 06, 2013
4.0

Glenmoor has independent living and assisted living. We visited this community because of its location and its beauty. It was the most beautiful one of all the other places. However, it was way too hard to qualify to get in there financially. You have to have a huge assets and you have to put down a gigantic amount of money. It's like a lifecare type of facility. The staff was wonderful. They showed us their cottages, houses and apartments. The houses and cottages were really nice. I only saw one apartment but it was just okay. They have a beautiful dining room. Their activities were wonderful. That stood out too for me! Their social activities seem like something that would be really great for someone looking to live at one of these places. I also like that this community was kind of an upper class place. That was the most appealing for me! It was the nicest of all the places. If they could lower their qualification requirements, that would be better.

Posted by GoldenBear December 30, 2011

One of the best communities I have visited. I am interested in a home and they had several floor plans - good options and choices. The sales couselor was pleasant and not pushy or overbearing. They have made my short list.

Location of Glenmoor