Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Redstone Village

Redstone Village is a continuing care retirement community in Huntsville, AL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Redstone Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Reviews of Redstone Village

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Redstone Village
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring66370050 December 13, 2013

Redstone Village is absolutely excellent. They have on-site physical therapy which most of them have. We were the first group that they'd ever had and there were like eight of us and the experience was great. The food was good and I had a shower in my room. I had a private room and it was very clean. At that time, they did have Alzheimer's patients on the same floor as the people who were going for PT. They have a memory care center that's all built in a circle and so the people think that they live in a community. They're like in little individual homes but it's all in a circle and it's the neatest idea. They're just more of the upscale, probably the most that we have here in Huntsville, Madison area. They could go in a store and buy something or the ladies could go to the beauty shop and they're a real community. They were wonderful and I would like to go back there.

Location of Redstone Village