Magnolia Trace is a continuing care retirement community in Huntsville, AL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process.for more details on CCRC housing and rates.
Reviews of Magnolia Trace
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
I visited this facility
I like Magnolia Trace because it's a non-profit organization. It's nice and I was very pleased with the surroundings. The food was very good.
Location of Magnolia Trace
Features of Magnolia Trace
- Application fee: $1,200 Portion applied to entrance fee
- One Bedroom Single Occupancy Entrance Fee: $139,900
- One Bedroom Double Occupancy Entrance Fee: $164,900
- Two Bedroom Single Occupancy Entrance Fee: $221,900
- One Bedroom Single Occupancy Monthly Fee: $1,901/month
- One Bedroom Double Occupancy Monthly Fee: $2,836/month
- Two Bedroom Single Occupancy Monthly Fee: $2,385/month