Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities:

About Hallmark

Hallmark is a continuing care retirement community in Houston, TX that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Hallmark for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Reviews of Hallmark

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Hallmark
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by amykoch November 20, 2012

The Hallmark has been such a blessing in the long-term care of my grandmother. First off, the building is beautiful and well kept. The staff is loving and kind and treats my grandmother with the respect that she deserves. They are extremely attentive, and keep us in the loop with my grandmother's condition. What is really wonderful about the Hallmark is that they not only have assisted living, but Alzheimer's care so that if your loved one is diagnosed with a memory related disease, s/he may transition into this area. This happened to my grandmother a few years ago, and, again, I cannot speak highly enough regarding the Hallmark and the care and attention which they give her. The nutritionist is excellent and her memory and attentiveness have improved dramatically since we moved her into the Hallmark. The Hallmark has many events and activities to keep the residents engaged, and gives my grandmother loads to talk about whenever I call or visit her. I could go on for pages for how grateful I am for the Hallmark and the care which they have given my grandmother. Simply the best place in the city for you or your loved one if you are seeking an Assisted Living or Nursing care facility.

Location of Hallmark