Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Rolling Green Village

Posted by Anita12 April 12, 2014

The impression that we had with Rolling Green was excellent. The marketing person was very informed and professional. The facility is clean and beautiful. We had lunch there, which was very pleasant. People came over to us when we were in the dining room. The staff was very caring. Everyone I met seemed extremely friendly.

There was a group that was doing some exercises there. They have a swimming pool, a physical therapy room, a library, and a full activity calendar. It's a very fine facility. The rooms were beautiful. It's very pleasant. As a matter of fact, we're going to go and try there for a few days before we buy, just to get a feel of the place and see how we might fit in.

Posted by cartom July 28, 2013
4.0

It's only been two days since my husband was brought here to the Rolling Green Rehab Center from the hospital, and already he has made great progress. Not only that, but being a fantastic cook himself and very particular about his food, he is enjoying the food that is served daily. He loved the lobster ravioli he had for dinner the other day, plus he is eating a nutritious meal each time, something he hasn't done for quite some time, and which I feel is contributing to his rapid recovery. Also, I want to mention that Kim, one of the staff personals, always checks to make sure the food is up to par. It's unusual to find find someone who truly seems to take their job seriously, and who really cares. It's only been two days, and I will give another review after a few more days to see if it continues to impress me. If it does, I honestly feel that when the time comes, my husband and I may consider making Rolling Green our residence.

Posted by caring0685 June 26, 2013

Rolling Green is very all-encompassing. They take care of any kind of problem the residents have. They have different levels of care and are all staffed with very qualified people. As of today, the facility is very appealing. It's ideal. The apartments are several different styles; they can be a studio apartment or one, two, three bedrooms, so there are many choices in what people want to suit their needs. It's very warm, the people are friendly and welcoming to new people, and they have lots of activities you could participate in, as much as you want to. They take trips, go to events, they have people who would take them for shopping, or help them go to the doctors if they need to. It just takes care of anything you need.

Posted by h2ocolorma May 09, 2013

I am a resident of Rolling Green Village (RGV) and also well experienced in senior facilities through life. experien- ces. I have been here 9 years and have found it to be an excellent place to live. The previous reviewer found those inside amenities not used because residents are out and busy doing things. RGV recently added an indoor exercise pool to go along with its Wellness Program (what a bonus). The staff is warm, caring and knows most residents by name. jThe food is excellent - the previous reviewer should have stayed for lunch. RGV's proximity to Greenville makes it ideal for those interested in symphony music, art museums, festivals, etc. It is a mere three hours from Charleston and just a couple to Atlanta or Charlotte. Plus---the airport is minutes from RGV. You may not live here but you should at least come see it.

Posted by Caring 5440 April 16, 2013
3.0

I've visited Rolling Green and it seemed to be very nice. They have a beautiful library, things like a pool table and all that, but not a soul were using any of it and it was 4 o'clock in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day, but there wasn't anyone on the grounds, and that bothered me. They invited me back for lunch but I refused.

Location of Rolling Green Village