Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Masonic and Eastern Star Home of NC

Masonic and Eastern Star Home of NC is a continuing care retirement community in Greensboro, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Masonic and Eastern Star Home of NC for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Reviews of Masonic and Eastern Star Home of NC

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Masonic and Eastern Star Home of NC
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by jksmith77 August 04, 2011

I do not even think this is an assisted living center to tell you the truth when I first pulled up. I am serious. I was in complete awe. It looked like a resort.

This assisted living center has everything. 24 hour emergency assistance plus the same for security. Every single amenity you can think of and only minutes from everything in town.

Whoever thought of this plan was a genius. I could not get a full rour but I was able to get an outside walkthrough and just the magnificence of the outside made me wonder what the indoors of the floor plans looked like of the homes.

I was running short on time but management said that there has never been a single incident of crime on the property since its inception and the response time for medical is less than 90 seconds. I think that is pretty impressive.

I would definitively give them a call if you are in the market.

Location of Masonic and Eastern Star Home of NC