Payment Options

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Twin Towers

Posted by Gracey1 June 19, 2013
4.0

Twin Towers was very nice. My mom was in a two-bed room. She had her own bathroom. They took care of everything and they have a hospice person who came in to check on my mom.

Posted by duheman14 August 01, 2011

OUTSTANDING

Posted by RillJo June 05, 2011

My mother used to be the Director Of Health Services at the Twin Towers Retirement Community In Cincinnati, OH. I used to go there in the summer and put in some community service hours for school. I would play bingo with the residents as well as help some of the nurses fill the residents cups with ice. I very much enjoyed the time I spent at this nursing home working with the seniors. The facility overall is beautiful. It is a very well kept place. The first floor has great rooms filled with various artwork and one room has an old and very rare Hammond Organ. I've spent a lot of time in nursing homes growing up and without a doubt I can say Twin Towers was my favorite place to visit. The nurses were very friendly and outgoing. My Mother doesn't work for this retirement community anymore so what I'm describing are my own personal feelings. I am In no shape or form trying to boost the reputation of this facility. If it were my Grandparents or Parents living at this facility I could sleep soundly and know that they are In good care and a great relaxing atmosphere.

Location of Twin Towers