Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Broadmore Senior Living at York

Comfortable, dignified personal care and respite care services for seniors in York, PA. At Broadmore Senior Living at York our professional staff and unparalleled community help our residents maintain a comfortable, dignified lifestyle-one where they'll find helpful, personal assistance with the activities of daily living. As we age our desire to maintain our independence, choice, and self-worth continues. Broadmore Senior Living is dedicated to providing customer-oriented living and supportive services to meet the needs and desires of the elderly as our society transitions from a country of youth to a nation of maturity.

Reviews of Broadmore Senior Living at York

Posted by Caring84642250 May 30, 2014

I visited Broadmore. It was a very nice and elegant place. They had trails and cottages. You could have your room or a unit. It had nice activities; however, I could not afford it.

Posted by Angel8 June 26, 2013

I visited Broadmore Senior Living. The rooms were nice. They people were also nice and helpful. They were excellent, but if you run out of money, they don't have provisions to keep the residence and you would have to move out.

Posted by Juanita1 April 07, 2013

As an only daughter living in another country, I didn't know where to turn when I knew that my mother could no longer manage on her own. I visited several assisted living facilities in my mother's home town and was immediately attracted to Broadmore. My mother was there for nearly three years. The caring and dedicated staff made her feel a part of their family and provided me with updates that gave me the peace of mind I needed. They were never too busy to talk with me and answer my questions even though I was a long distance call to Canada. I think my mother's constant comment "They take such good care of me" says it all. After my mother moved into a nursing home, the staff from Broadmore would visit her. Having to admit that my mother needed more care than I could provide to her was the most difficult decision I've have made to date. Thank you to the staff at Broadmore in York for understanding my angst and caring so beautifully for my mother.

Posted by Caring56710850 March 01, 2013

My mom feels very comfortable at Broadmore Senior Living. At the beginning, she was resistant about going, but now she's very happy there. They have a very, very caring staff and she is being well taken care of. The place is all very clean, the food was very good, and they have activities where they also include the families. They have 64 residents in the facility.

Posted by carolhorton January 25, 2013

My friends, who are my "brother and sister in the Lord" are residents at Broadmore Senior Living. They are treated with the utmost respect, as if they were the family of the Staff. Everyone is so caring and ready to assist in any need that my friends may have. I am very happy with this facility and if my husband and/or I ever need Assisted Living, I would choose Broadmore.

Thank all of you at Broadmore for taking such good care of my friends. God Bless All.

Carol

Posted by Connie15 December 26, 2012

If You are looking for a place for a loved one this is the place. I work for a Hospice agency and provide care there. The Staff care for Their Residents like They were Family. If My loved one needed an Assisted Living this would be the one. Very caring Staff.

Posted by Steve9 October 22, 2012
3.0

I'm satisfied with the facility, the care, and everything else at this point.

Posted by Krista T. May 16, 2012

I am an Extraordinary Minister of Communion for the Catholic Church. I have been visiting the Broadmore Senior Living at York for several years on a weekly basis to distribute Communion to the Broadmore's Catholic residents. Although I have not had the personal experience of a family member residing at the Broadmore, I feel that I can give an honest review from what I have witnessed. I sincerely trust that the entire staff is excellent! The management staff that I have had direct contact with are : The Executive Director, Director of Wellness, Life Enrichment Director, Maintenance/Housekeeping Supervisor and Community Relations/Marketing Director.

These staff members all deserve resounding applause of EXEMPLARY service. Their dedication, professionalism and compassion is inspiring. They are always ready and eager to assist in the needs of others with great enthusiasm and genuine heartfelt concern and consistent devotion. I haven often said they are my "morning glass of orange juice" with their joyful dispositions. I can safely say that they do jump-start my week off to a wonderful beginning!

Posted by moonbeam324 April 14, 2012
4.0

My grandmother had a great experience at the assisted living. The facility was clean and decorated in a home like fashion. The staff was always friendly and assisted my grandmother as needed. They even would give the kids snacks when we came to visit. The rooms were spacious enough that my grandmother could take some of her own furniture and had a view of the outside sitting area where the flowers would bloom. The dining area was cozy and the food was great. There were so many different activities for my grandmother to do which helped keep her active. They had trips to local stores, wii bowling, bingo, sing alongs and movie time.

Posted by rita a March 27, 2012

"If I can't be at home, Broadmore is the place for me to be." This is a quote from my Mom who lived at Broadmore for almost 5 years. After visiting a few assisted living communities, Mom said she preferred Broadmore. This is the choice I hoped Mom would make, since I felt the 'homeyness' there. Once entering the facility you get a welcomed feeling with lots of comfort. The huge sitting room with a fireplace that opens on 2 sides, sets the atmosphere.....cozy. The large dining room, which is next to the sitting area, allows the residents to sit in small groups to enjoy their 3 meals a day. I enjoyed many good meals in the dining room while Mom lived there.
The management and staff are next to none. Mom and I were amazed how all staff knew the names of each resident. Mom was treated with love and respect. She also loved and respected the staff. It was exciting to watch the staff interact with the residents. They would sit and listen with the residents like they were the staffs' parent or grandparent. The staff also gets the residents involved in many daily activities such as daily news, games, art & crafts, bowling, entertainment, country rides, lunch bunch, and rocking on the front porch. This is great to watch and see staff & residents interacting together. The communication between the management and I was continuous. This made me feel secure about Mom's care and safety. No matter when I visited Broadmore, I was reassured that we made the right decision to have Mom live there. It became Mom's home away from home. Broadmore is definitely a place you should check out if you are looking for a safe & secure place for someone you love. Put your trust in Broadmore. Broadmore provided such a positive experience for Mom, I still go there to do activities with the residents. How rewarding!!! :)

Posted by tammyfrank March 22, 2012

This is the third time that my mother has been a resident of Broadmore Senior Living at York. The first two visits were during a rehab period and I was so pleased with the care and the homey environment at Broadmore that when mom needed a permanent Senior Living facility, I knew immediately that Broadmore was the place that I wanted mom to be. I have visited many Senior Living facilities over the years and not one compares to Broadmore. If there would be one phrase that comes to mind when I think of the atmosphere at Broadmore it would be - "It's like coming home to family." When you walk in the front door, it is like walking into someone's comfortable living room. The staff treats not only the residents like their own family member, they treat the extended family the same way. The residents rooms are large, bright, and their privacy is respected, and yet there is always someone checking on them to make sure that they are safe and comfortable. They also provide the necessary care and guidance to the resident as needed by each individual. This wonderful care and attitude starts with the executive director, and goes from the top on down... The management team of Broadmore is wonderful, and you will find them relating to the residents in a caring and personal way. They are never too busy to help whenever they can, and they always make each individual feel special. There are always daily activities to keep the residents busy and happy, and many special events are scheduled throughout the year for the resident and their families. The facility is always spotless, and repairs, if and when needed, are handled quickly and efficiently. There is always a nurse on duty to provide any medical care that might arise, and they keep the family informed of what is going on. They provide three delicious and varied meals a day in a very cheery dining room, and any special food requests or needs are taken in stride. When the time comes for you or a loved one to choose a Senior Living facility that definitely feels like home, where you are surrounded by management and staff that treats you like family, make Broadmore Senior Living at York your first and final choice.

Location of Broadmore Senior Living at York