Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star in Ca

Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star in Ca is an assisted living facility in Yorba Linda, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star in Ca for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star in Ca

Average Rating: 1.0 based on 1 Review

Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star in Ca
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by NewNana1 January 26, 2014
1.0

My grandmother, after 60 years of loyal service to this organization, paid the ultimate price with her life. We thought we were leaving her in the care of people that would love and care for her (as this was her wish to be there). We were never so wrong. Not only do they strip your rights over any of her assets they also keep all personal items. My grandmother was in fine health and was dead next to her bed right after her 90 day grace period ended. To top things off, they lost her body for 5 days when they said she was at the mortuary. It was a heart breaking experience and not the way I expect my grandmother to go out after 92 long years on this earth! To top it off, NO BODY cared about her services! NO BODY! My great grandparents would be so ashamed!!! Shame on you all at the Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star!

Location of Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star in Ca