Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star in Ca

Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star in Ca
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by BlueDolphin September 05, 2014

My grandmother has been a resident of this home for many years. At first we were very nervous with the idea of moving her into a facility. Once we moved through the process with the staff, we were immediately put at ease by their knowledge and warmth. She has made this her home in every possible way. She has made strong connections with other residents. Her care takers are also wonderful friends for her, and the front office staff eagerly treats her (and the other residents) as if they are part of their family. She actively participates in the activities that are offered and doing different things each day. She has found comfort and friendship here, and we are at ease knowing that she is cared for while keeping as much as her Independence as possible.

Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star in Ca
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by NewNana1 January 26, 2014
1.0

My grandmother, after 60 years of loyal service to this organization, paid the ultimate price with her life. We thought we were leaving her in the care of people that would love and care for her (as this was her wish to be there). We were never so wrong. Not only do they strip your rights over any of her assets they also keep all personal items. My grandmother was in fine health and was dead next to her bed right after her 90 day grace period ended. To top things off, they lost her body for 5 days when they said she was at the mortuary. It was a heart breaking experience and not the way I expect my grandmother to go out after 92 long years on this earth! To top it off, NO BODY cared about her services! NO BODY! My great grandparents would be so ashamed!!! Shame on you all at the Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star!

Location of Senior Living Community for the Eastern Star in Ca