Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sunrise of Lower Makefield

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Reviews of Sunrise of Lower Makefield

Posted by Patricia74778950 December 30, 2013

Sunrise seemed very nice. It had a very nice atmosphere when you walked in. It was very homey. I liked the idea that they had jukebox in one common area. I visited their memory care unit and it was very nice.

Posted by Russ4 November 21, 2013

I had looked at Sunrise. The facility was very nice. Everything was clean and neat. The accommodation and staff seemed very nice. They were friendly and courteous. Everyone was very pleasant. Their rooms were also very nice. However, they did not have a secured memory care area and I don't think they had the specific care that my mother needed. If someone needed a home and had no Alzheimer's I would recommend Sunrise.

Posted by Sally J. July 10, 2013

I learned about Sunrise from a volunteer there so I visited the place. Two ladies came and interviewed my husband to figure out his level of care and I thought that was very helpful. It's a beautiful place and only five years old. The dementia unit is separate from the assisted living area. The staff is extremely helpful and loving. My husband has a private room, I have dinner with him every night in the dining room, and we spend our evening together. They encouraged that. It's a loving and caring place and I'm very pleased with it.

Posted by Caring5950 June 13, 2013
4.0

Sunrise is a very clean and nice place. They are just too expensive for us; otherwise, I would love to put my father in this place.

Location of Sunrise of Lower Makefield