Reviews of Winter Park Towers

Posted by Ken31 September 24, 2014

I visited Winter Park Towers for my father. Everything that I could see was very good. The people were also very good. The rooms were good, spacious and clean. They were modernizing all of them so they were attractive. I didn't eat there, but I saw their dining area which was in a restaurant style. They had a very nice activities room, a pool table room, and they had a shopping mall underneath. Their services fit the price, and it was reasonable.

Posted by Stan5 February 01, 2014

My wife's father was in Winter Park Towers. He was there for five years. It was very well run, very caring staff, good food, good care. The patient-staff ratio was excellent and it was great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were very nice, spacious and well-equipped. The dining room was clean and spacious. They have activities and an activity director, everything from speakers to games to entertainment.

Posted by dabestemd November 08, 2012
4.0

Anyone who visits Winter Park Towers knows they are the best in central Florida. Spotless reputation, real caring for the residents and always had excellent programs. This facility harbors aging adults in various units with differing levels of care involvement by staff. Young volunteers often provide entertainment for the residents, especially those housed in the Amory Way Alzheimer's disease unit. Medical care is superb here, and the hospital has several doctors on staff that routinely see residents for any ailments or problems. The food is reasonable and certainly some of the best that I have had at a hospital/nursing home. The downside to the facility is the high price of admission, but given the lack of comparable programs in central Florida, there is really no alternative.

Location of Winter Park Towers