Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Magnolia Creek Assisted Living

Magnolia Creek Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Winston-Salem, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Magnolia Creek Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Magnolia Creek Assisted Living

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Magnolia Creek Assisted Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by jksmith77 August 09, 2011

Now this is what an assisted living area is supposed to be like. The parking lot was spacious. I didn't have to go looking for a spot which was a big help from the start.

The building looked great from the get-go on the outside and the grounds looked even better as if the gardener just got finished with his rounds minutes before I got there. In fact, it almost looked like they just finished prepping for me.

This was a state-of-the-art facility if I have ever seen one. The staff and management seemed intelligent and very supportive even though I did not receive a full tour. The guests can enjoy a very spacious dining facility plus a great salon/barber shop and a 24 hour personal care assistant. The facility also comes with 24 hour medical assistance,

I met this one gentleman, in fact he was a old war vet (pre-WWII) and we shared some stories for a few minutes over lemon water.

I could tell that the guests and the caretakers work well together and it showed. Five stars all the way.

Location of Magnolia Creek Assisted Living