Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Arbor Acres

Posted by Terry33 August 17, 2014

The staff at Arbor Acres was very friendly and very professional. The rooms were very nice. They had a lot of outings, but other than that, I'm not sure exactly what activities they had there. I would recommend this community to others if they have lots of money. Arbor Acres looked like it was very nicely run. The facility was very, very clean. They have beautiful furnishings and beautiful grounds, but the only thing is that the cost seemed very high. It was a beautiful, well-kept facility. What I like best about it is their cleanliness. It was more like a home or a hotel. It was pretty fancy.

Posted by caring0718313 July 25, 2013

I had lunch with my friend at Arbor Acres and all I can say is that this is a lovely place. I feel that this facility is very welcoming. It is very clean. The room my friend got, she has a living room and a bedroom and this small like hotplate in this alcove.

Posted by daughter of a resident February 04, 2012

I had no idea that such a wonderful facility was in existence. The housekeeping staff and their efforts are beyond anything I have seen. The sincerity and friendliness of the employees eases your mind. After struggling with health care decisions, I feel I have found the best answer.

Posted by AG1 November 21, 2011

My impression is that residents are well provided for, and staff are very good at their jobs. They have a very lively activity program, which I think is an excellent feature. I have participated, or had my students participate, several times in their musical programs.

Posted by JAZZPHOENIXX November 19, 2011

Excellent facility. They have the most endearing staff; always going above and beyond for their residents. The menu is equivalent to that of the area country clubs. The grounds are always emaculent and so peaceful.

Posted by Phydeaux November 17, 2011

My parents moved to Arbor Acres in 1994, and could not have been treated better. From the first day, when my siblings and I were moving them into their apartment, they felt at home. The staff is as friendly as can be, while being very professional and helpful. The facilities are very nice -- nicer than any of the homes we lived in as kids, and as the family of a Methodist minister, we lived in some nice homes -- and the grounds are beautiful year 'round. Despite being in the city, the campus is large enough to allow the residents to be in a quiet, relaxed setting... with a nice view of the skyscrapers in the center of town. The dining facilitise are very nice, with excellent (and varied) food.When my folks moved to Arbor Acres, they were still fairly active, and there was plenty for them to do both indoors and out. As time passed, and they became less active, the staff and administrators helped them with day-to-day things and when my mother's health began deteriorating, the staff met with both my parents and my sister, the family contact person, to make sure mom was in the right level of care... all the way to the on-site hospice center, where she peacefully spent her last days.My father is still there, whistling his way down the halls and being treated like a king -- which he deserves, in his 92 year.

Location of Arbor Acres