Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of The Willows at Windsor Inc

Posted by inkboy February 27, 2013

In my spare time I volunteer at many assisted living places providing entertainment and some labor help. The Willows is by far one of the best places I have ever seen. The residents are all happy and engaging. Every time I walked in the employee on duty would greet me with a smile and then go back to interacting with the residents. Unlike other places they really invest in providing entertaining the residents with going out to the local senior lunch group, bingo games or even throwing a Hoe-Down in the back yard. I would recommend the Willows to anyone that wants a loving, caring environment for their parents or loved ones.

Posted by Anthony Meisner February 25, 2013

I worked with many patients who lived at the Willows at Windsor and everyone one loved it. the staff there was always very professional and great to work with. Everyone there felt like a great big family. Being a small facility gave it lots of advantages that larger facilities never have. I would recommend the Willows at Windsor to anyone looking for an assisted living home.

Posted by Bookwork6464 October 19, 2011
4.0

Both of my grandparents lived there for quite some time before they died. It was always a pleasant experience to visit them. The staff was kind and knew my entire family by name. The other residents were always happy and glad to see the staff members as well as my grandparents. The facility was clean and looked nice. Overall it seemed like a really nice place to live and both of my grandparents were happy during their stay. The only flaw of the facility was that some of the patients were young but had cognitive or mental impairments. Some of these residents were best described as creepy. Even the staff members were made uncomfortable by them. Therefore, as a young woman, it was sometimes uncomfortable for me to walk around the halls alone. However, the staff was aware of these residents and tried to keep them out of empty hallways because, even though they were not a threat to anyone, they often made one feel uncomfortable.

Location of The Willows at Windsor Inc