About Willow View Home

Willow View Home is an assisted living facility in Willow Street, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Willow View Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Willow View Home

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Willow View Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Gilbert1 April 17, 2013

Willow View Home is the Taj Mahal. That would be the premiere place to go to if you could afford it. One of my clients took me there for a tour and it was just absolutely gorgeous. The cafeteria was like being in a 5 star hotel. I walked into a very huge place, with candles and a cathedral ceiling. I thought I was walking into a theatre. That's how grand it was.

When I was there, there were people from 32 states that did their due diligence to discover that that's where they wanted to go. They had the money and they chose to go to this resort-like retirement community and assisted-living facility. You would wish you never had to leave because they'll take care of you even up to the last moment of your life. The whole section for maintaining and caring for people with dementia was so beautiful, so well done and the staff was caring.

It was a pleasing thing to see the difference in the quality of people that they hire. I'm going to be frank. I swear that people that go into this business love to care for the residents, but sometimes their paycheck makes a difference about how they work.

Location of Willow View Home