Cost

Starting at $2,395/mo.*; $4,850/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Bassett Manor

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Bassett Manor

Posted by Caring87429450 September 30, 2014
2.0

My mother was in Emeritus for awhile. We never really cared for the place. It wasn’t the staff -- they really helped my mother and stuff -- but the management in place was terrible. They did not know the procedures of when they sign the patient out. They did not give her medications. There’s nobody at the front desk. They have a media room, movie nights, and exercise class. Mother said the food was good, and her room was very clean.

Posted by Caring91812150 August 15, 2014
3.0

We chose Emeritus at Bassett Manor because it was close to family and it was clean. We like it. My experience with the staff is fair. Communication is an issue, though. They don't communicate with each other very well. Their rooms are smaller. With regard to the food, my uncle says it is fine. Food is good. He also likes the activities. He often goes for the activities. They have a good amount of them.

Posted by Geraldine10 April 12, 2014
3.0

Emeritus at Bassett Manor was fine. It was very clean. The staff was very friendly. It's very expensive; I can't afford it. The facility itself is big, but they have small one-bedroom apartments that I can't live in. It's not adequate for me. I wanted them to have a swimming pool too.

Posted by Bonnie28 April 11, 2014

We were at Emeritus, which was really going to be our first selection. Their population was a little bit higher. The rooms were very nice. They had private baths, but the cost was a little bit more than we could afford. Their religious life wasn't available other than for Mom to get maybe a ride or to go with someone to a church that was just down the block. That was one of the bigger decisions that we had to make. The staff was very nice. Everything was very, very nice. They had movie night. They would have been my second choice.

Posted by Gail22 March 27, 2014

Emeritus Bassett Manor was very helpful. I was really impressed with the way the staff is loving towards the residents, its cleanliness, and efficiency. I think they're running a little short lately. But the food is excellent, and the only complaint they have had is that the food is too good. Dad's room is very nice, and they keep it very clean for him. I'm impressed with the activities that they offer. They try to encourage him to take part. I like the compassion that the staff has for the people.

Posted by Caring74543450 November 27, 2013
3.0

It's been a month now since my mother is at Emeritus at Bassett Manor. My mother has adjusted really well. She really liked the facility. The rooms are just adequate. They have all kinds of activities like bingo.

Posted by Caring5368 June 27, 2013
4.0

I was impressed with Emeritus at Bassett Manor. My mom stayed there. It was very clean and everybody was very friendly and caring. I would recommend this facility.

Posted by Don8 May 11, 2013
4.0

Both of the facilities that I visited were very nice. Everything was great. I particularly liked Emeritus at Basset Manor. It was all one-story, and it seemed that there was a great deal of help to get you in and out to dinner and to various meals, or things of that nature. It would be nice to put my grandmother in there, but the cost was way too high and totally out of my budget. I thought it might work for my wife. She doesn't need a lot of care or a lot of room and it was a home away from home.

Posted by caring9111 September 18, 2012
4.0

Price was not the only thing that made me choose Emeritus at Bassett Manor. It was the cleanliness, the staff's reception when I walked in the door, and the location, so it's based on that. The residents all seem fine.

Posted by MelissaL October 10, 2011
1.0

My Grandma entered this facility a week ago and it is very likely we will remove her. (Needless to say this will be another really difficult transition, as moving in was a big decison). She was neglected from day one - crying in her room waiting for someone to help her undress. There was no orientation on what to expect. No care plan was given to my family after it was requested. She wanted to meet others, but didn't know where to go and there was nobody to help her. Timelines and personnel have constantly changed. She now sits in the doorway so she doesn't get forgotten. They have changed her table seating 3-4 times in the past week. I believe they are overworked, but to go through this difficult decision and have your worst fears of neglect realized is heartbreaking. They listen to our issues, but yet things have not changed appreciably.

I want to warn others to reference check residents; maybe our situation is particularly difficult and others have had better luck...but it is not working out well for us.

Posted by Caring260495 July 27, 2011
2.0

Upon my arrival to tour this facility as a possible home for my mother I had a somewhat alarming experience .One of the residents was in the parking lot trying to get into a parked car.An aide quickly came to escort the resident back into the facility.I overheard her telling fellow staff members that she had retrieved keys from a fellow staff member and was trying to unlock the car doors.Although I was happy to see everyone was alright I was not at all comfortable with my Mom being there. While on the tour I was taken through a residents room who was in the memory care unit.This particular residents closet doors were broken and bulging out not at all what I would deem acceptable for my Mom to live in.Very disappointing considering my phone conversation while setting this appointment was very helpful and pleasant.

Location of Emeritus at Bassett Manor

Features of Emeritus at Bassett Manor

• Lowest monthly rate: 2,395
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 4,850

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5