Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Belvedere of Westlake the
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Dianne18 August 17, 2014
3.0

My mother was at The Belvedere of Westlake and she was only there for a month and a half. I was not pleased with them. With regard to the staff there, I don't feel that they have their act together. Their caregivers came and went and would get changed often. They didn't really become familiar with my mom's needs. I wouldn't recommend this place to others. My mom ended up getting pneumonia because they just let her sit in her room. Their food was horrible. You could tell their vegetables came out of cans. It was terrible. My mom just did not thrive there. There weren't many activities either. I went in one time and one of the activities involved my mother folding towels. I didn't think that was a great activity. However, her room there was gorgeous. It was very nice.

Belvedere of Westlake the
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring74144150 January 31, 2014

The Belvedere was very nice and very beautiful. I was pleased with it. My mother was there for respite care. That place looked like a kind of hotel where I could not afford to stay. They really went all out on the atmosphere. It was like a vacation resort. For accommodations, my mom had a little efficiency kitchen, a sleeping area, and a recliner. They also brought in an extra recliner and an extra bed for my dad. The people were very nice and very accommodating.

Location of Belvedere of Westlake the