Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of The Tradition of the Palm Beaches

Posted by bigalbie October 09, 2013

I used to live at Tradition for five years. It was a first class facility all the way. The dining room was absolutely beautiful, the service was excellent and the food was outstanding.

Posted by Karen25 November 16, 2012

The rooms are very nice. My dad has only been there for 3 days and so far the staff has been very nice to him.

Posted by Gale1 August 14, 2012

My parents are on their waiting list. I think they did extremely well except that they've got full occupancy, so we couldn't see any apartments. But other than that, everything's well. The staff was very accommodating and friendly during our visit. It's a clean place and I was pleased with what I've seen there. What I really like about it are the variety of activities in there and the storage place in the apartments. This place is definitely recommendable!

Posted by Caring561 May 07, 2012
4.0

We visited MorseLife and spoke with the sales person there. It was unbelievable. Very fancy. The food there is like going on a high class cruise ship. They have sea bass and chateaubriand. I just need to visit again, try the food and meet some people.

Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd April 25, 2012
4.0

Since we would be in West Palm Beach checking out another facility, we made it a point to visit Tradition of Palm Beaches in the same region.

The grounds were well tended and we could see that there is plenty of room for residents to spread out and enjoy activities with friends and family, such as picnics, or enjoy the many seating areas.

The staff was very friendly and we could see that the residents are all happy there.

We liked that they prepare care plans around what each person needs - and that they are flexible enough to change the level of care as becomes necessary.

The dining areas were warm and friendly. The meal options looked interesting and the food we saw looked and smelled delicious, as did the snacks. The staff takes the time to offer foods that look appetizing.

The fitness center had well maintained equipment and ample rooms. They also had daily classes and residents could safely navigate the lovely grounds with adequate supervision.

The common areas were nicely decorated and home-like. There were many places for residents to enjoy a variety of activities, from games to reading and seeing films.

We enjoyed our visit at this facility and would recommend that people in the area who are looking for a good home for a loved one consider it as an option.

Location of The Tradition of the Palm Beaches