Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Lighthouse of West Bend

Posted by POA78 April 01, 2014
1.0

There has been an unusually high level of staff and administrative turnover (much higher than industry averages) over the past 15 months. This resulted in very inconsistent levels of care. The building and activities are wonderful, but underneath the beauty and grandeur are some serious problems.

Posted by Dad's guardian June 11, 2013
3.0

Beautiful new facility, but there is a problem with staff turnover and some lapses in care. They are working to correct this but be careful about judging a book by it's cover.

Just polly.jpg
Posted by caregiving wife November 14, 2012

My husband is in the Memory Care section and I highly recommend the facility, which starts with independent senior apartments and progresses needs to assisted living and the memory care. Competent and caring staff, good food, warm and homey atmosphere, and actually less expensive than the other places I checked out. Since my beloved hubby can't be here at home with me any more, this is the best place he can be.

Posted by Kathleen 1 August 24, 2012

It's absolutely beautiful. It's a bright, happy appearing place. My husband has Alzheimer's. memory care unit is just down the hall within the building.

Posted by kfelske3@gmail June 21, 2012

The Lighthouse is absolutely beautiful place to live. It's a bright, happy appearing place. They have apartments but my husband has Alzheimer's disease. If there will be a point that we have apartment and your love one has to go into a memory care center, it's just down the hall. You don't have to leave the building. I also have friends who live in The Lighthouse. Everybody is wonderful and nice. I can't say anything bad at all. It's a beautiful place.

Location of Lighthouse of West Bend