Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Mountain Meadows at Leavenworth

Posted by Donna83263750 April 12, 2014

My mother is in Mountain Meadows. They’re great, and I was really impressed with them. The residents were happy and the working staff is just real caring and goes above and beyond to make everyone happy. They try to accommodate what the residents need. They have an activity room and an activities director, but my mom has dementia. They have different rooms; my mom is in a studio, but they have rooms where there’s a bedroom, living room, and a little kitchen. The dining room looks nice, but I haven’t eaten there.

Posted by Caring406 August 14, 2012

My friend passed away about 2 weeks ago and he had been to Mountain Meadows of Leavenworth. Their service brought invaluable help and medical attention to my friend and we were very pleased. The facility is very clean and well maintained. They have very beautiful grounds and scenic view. The staff was very caring and professional. I remember she was very happy with the way the staff took care of her. I will not hesitate to call in Mountain Meadows for any future services I might need.

Posted by RodgeBlink June 01, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

Mountain meadows is a beautiful facility nestled in a valley with mountains all around. My mother lived there from 2002 - 2009, and loved every minute of it. The staff were excellent, caring, wonderful people, who obviously cared deeply about their residents. The food was pretty good for an assisted living facility. Residents had the opportunity to participate in exercise classes, outings, shopping sprees in the village, meals at restaurants in the village, and walks around the beautiful grounds of the facility. Mother knew all of the employees by name and what their tasks were, and loved chatting with them. They treated her with respect, and spent as much time with her as she needed. When mother began needed extra care, they actually hired another aide to attend to her needs. My family is eternally grateful for the wonderful love and care our mother received at mountain meadows assisted living facility.

Location of Mountain Meadows at Leavenworth