Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Wellsboro Shared Homes
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Thankful info May 11, 2013
4.0

My Mother is and has been a resident at Wellsboro Shared Home for years, quite possibly the eldest resident. She is quite content, and has been fortunate to have her own private room. She is very set in her own ways, and a very private individual, so she is quite happy. There are some issues with the meals. There are foods served with little to no flavor. Also some are difficult to chew and inappropriate for elderly people. Maybe a change in menus items occasionally? Overall, she and her family are very thankful for the staff and they're assistance when needed. The Administration is very informative and professional.

Wellsboro Shared Homes
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by werab November 17, 2011
4.0

My grandmother had surgery on her hip and stayed here for a few weeks. I only visited once or twice, but when I did, it was kind of boring. No nurses came in when my family and I were there, probably out of respect to my grandmother. She said the meals she was served were big on variety and health, but low on taste. The vegetarian pizza in particular tasted like cardboard. She was adequately cared for, but nothing more than the bare minimum. She bathed herself in her own bed, and had to ask multiple times for her catheter to be changed. I'm sure it would be a nice experience if the nurses were more friendly and caring. This was during the summer, so maybe they were just in a bad mood because of the awful heat wave, but that is still no excuse to treat your residents like numbers.

Location of Wellsboro Shared Homes