From the Provider
Heritage Homes Assisted Living offers the right amount of personalized attention and care in a beautiful residential setting. Our caregivers are available to meet people’s needs around the clock.
We can offer the highest level of care available in assisted living as a licensed Class C Community Based Residential Facility. We provide á la carte services.
Spiritual care is offered through chaplaincy, worship services and Bible studies, and an ordained chaplain is part of the staff.
- Fireside lounges
- Sun room
- Hospitality/event center
- Outdoor pathways, patios and gardens
- Private dining room
- Interactive kitchens
The single story layout makes our services and features easily accessible:
- Spa services, including a jet bath
- Styling salon and barber services
- Homemaker services, including cleaning, laundry and linen services
- Fitness therapy center
- Gardening and patio areas
Just like home
The comforts of home are here with enhanced features and services, which may be customized to support each of our residents’ needs.
When selecting your private apartment in assisted living, you can choose between several one bedroom or studio styles. Each apartment in assisted living will offer:
- A kitchenette
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Private bath with walk-in shower
- Customization with your own decor and furnishings
- All utilities, including cable, provided
Additionally, residents will have the opportunity to enjoy restaurant-style dining with a choice of meal times and snacks
The health and well-being of our residents are our top priorities. Services are tailored to individuals so they receive the appropriate amount of assistance for their needs. These services are available on á la carte basis. You only pay for the services you need.
A personalized plan of service, based on assessment, is created with the help of the resident, physician and family members. If needed, memory care services are available.
Technology like no other
eNeighbor, an emergency call system, is part of our personalized care. With this system, we can offer the assurance of living alone without feeling alone!
eNeighbor uses wearable pendants and silent safety monitors to ensure residents’ safety while respecting their privacy. Cameras or microphones are never used!
- Safety and health are monitored 24/7.
- Residents’ locations can be identified throughout the building.
- Staff receive alerts when problems are indicated.
- Wireless motion detectors quietly count and analyze movements to provide alerts when problems are indicated.
- Residents can receive reminders and prompts with an automatic phone call.
- Information can be sent to staff or family members through phone calls or e-mails.
- Staff can receive vital signs and other health information, like blood sugar levels or X-rays.
Most importantly, residents’ privacy and dignity are respected.
Memory care like no other
Our memory care services are designed for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Heritage Homes Assisted Living has a dedicated area that meets the unique needs of people with memory loss. We offer:
- Specially trained team members
- A dedicated, safe garden area to enjoy the sunshine and time outdoors
- Staff who easily adapt to unique sleeping, eating and activity patterns
- Specifically designed safe and homelike interior spaces
- Carefully planned activities and tasks to add structure and purpose to daily routines
- A comfortable and economical alternative to a traditional nursing home
Our team members are committed to providing quality Christian care.
Minimum Monthly Rate: $3,869/month
Private Pay, LTCI, Medical Assistance
Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System
Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Private Dining Room, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Separate Therapy Room, Transportation, Pet Permitted
Reviews of Heritage Homes Assisted Living - Watertown, Wisconsin
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a friend or relative of a resident
The facility itself is well furnished and designed. The layout is quite circular, with one main square hallway off of which are all the residents' rooms. There is an outdoor courtyard in the center of the building, allowing residents to go outside without wandering off. There is also a warm, inviting living room area, complete with a fireplace and view of the courtyard. The most extraordinary thing about Heritage is the staff, whom have the patience of a saint. Every staff member is nothing but nice to both the residents and their visitors. They learn as much as they can about each resident and their families, and treat them with dignity and respect.
I visited this facility
We visited Heritage Homes Assisted Living while in Wisconsin looking at facilities as possible new living environments for our uncle.
We liked the nicely maintained exterior, which resembled a colonial style estate. The grounds were beautifully landscaped. The tree-lined walkways looked pleasant and easy for the seniors to navigate.
The overall decor of the facility was nice, calming and peaceful - yet current and not stale. The staff was very kind and expert at handling the varied ambulations of the residents. It was clear that the residents' needs are well met here.
This facility had ample communal rooms including several activity rooms for reading, watching films, crafting and general socializing, which the staff encourages. The residents can also safely navigate the lovely grounds for exercise in the fresh air.
The living spaces were generous, with nice furniture and decorations, each designed and tailored to the resident's needs and desires.
The dining areas were easy to navigate with a restaurant style atmosphere where residents could choose from a variety of foods, all of which we saw smelled and looked delicious. The snacks are offered frequently and looked healthy, as well.
The many outings planned include cultural events in the Watertown and surrounding areas -- where interesting music and art gatherings and book discussions are held regularly. They are also taken to a variety of casual and fine dining establishments regularly.
This is a really well staffed facility and the residents here are very well taken care of.