Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Cambridge Warren L L C

Cambridge Warren L L C
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by LarKar October 04, 2013

Ma Grandma has been living at Cambridge Warren for 3 years, she feels like home there. The staff is very nice and they always keep us updated with her general health. She enjoys the activities there, and we love to go and visit her.

Cambridge Warren L L C
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by MarloRuth June 25, 2012
2.0

My aunt has lived at Cambridge of Warren since 2002. The staff has always treated her very well, helped her with her room, showers, and most basic needs. Cindy my aunt was feeling very tired for a week. She had came to my mom's house / her sister for a family birthday party. My sister had noticed Cindy getting white in the face, being that it was 90+ degrees that day my sister had though she was just hot and dehydrated. My sister gave her some water and had her sit in the shade. Cindy had gone back to Cambridge that evening after being sick, staying in her room, throwing up and losing a large amount of weight for the next 2 weeks. The nurse had called my mother stating that Cindy needed to go to the hospital. After we found that Cindy has stage four cancer, we had asked her how long she was feeling ill. She had mentioned to the staff multiple times in the prior 2 months that she was sick. She wasn't showing up for meals, not coming out of her room and lying in bed for a couple months. The nurse staff goes into her room everyday! How was it that they hadn't said anything for months to the family?

Location of Cambridge Warren L L C