Cost

Starting at $3,450/mo.; $3,930/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Rancho Vista

Residents of Rancho Vista are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Reviews of Rancho Vista

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Rancho Vista
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by David79881850 March 29, 2014

Rancho Vista is a clean, neat and all organized community. The reason we chose it was because they have a health center there that has the ability to take care of my mom, who was transitioning from a hospital through their skilled nursing facility. In addition to that, they could accommodate my father, who was in need of assistance but not necessarily nursing care. He is 90 and needs someone to remind him to change his clothes and that sort of thing. We were trying to transition them into a community where they could take care of both my parents at the same time, so that's why we chose them. Also, it is close to my sister who lives in that area. The dining room was cheerful and bright. Everyone in it looked happy at the time we visited. They also had the ability to order off a menu. They had a calendar of activities posted. They had occupational and physical therapists around there. They also had a small library or reading room, which looked nice.

Location of Rancho Vista