Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Hawthorn Lakes

Hawthorn Lakes provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Hawthorn Lakes

Posted by Caring65656850 October 26, 2013

I like the location of Hawthorne Lakes because its near shopping and there are a lot of restaurants in the immediate neighborhood. We had a couple of dinners there and the food was very good. We attended a religious service that my wife liked. The staff were very nice people.

Posted by Barbim42 September 29, 2013

I loved Hawthorn Lakes. My mother-in-law lived there for 12 years. She liked it very much and I liked the atmosphere when she was there. While we were there for a visit, we ran into one of the maintenance people who remembered my mother-in-law. He even remembered what apartment she was in. They had big, very bright and cheerful apartments. They had a nice, big kitchen with an actual stove, an oven and a microwave. It had an atrium all the way up and nice walking areas. As people were moving out and they were remodeling the rooms, they placed a shower instead of a bath tub which I thought was great because elderly people do not have to try to step into a bath tub. The lady that showed me around was marvelous. They had a lot of activities. They had a bus that would take people out on outings. It is an old community but they were gorgeous.

Posted by Maureen6 September 25, 2013
4.0

It seemed to be a very nice place. The staff was very caring. The food was good. However, the residents were a little less self-sufficient. They might need a higher level of care and it didn't have the same homey feeling that we got from the facility that we chose. The decor of the apartments needed refurbishing. But I would recommend them to others.

Posted by Melissa6 August 27, 2013

The rooms at Hawthorn Lakes were much bigger. There were more choices of two-bedroom apartments and that's where we would probably go because we have lots of furniture. The staff was great. Everybody was very friendly and welcoming. The food was very good. They had art class, entertainment, exercise and shopping trips.

Posted by silenthush November 02, 2012
4.0

This facility is best describe as an alternative home for people who need 24-hour care and assistance. The facility itself, is huge and clean. It has all the amenities needed. Reception, receiving area, dining room and entertainment area. Even grocery, for easy access in buying basic necessities. People working there are professional, respectful and very courteous. They do provide good service to the seniors. They have time to pray and play. A lot of outside sponsors like caregiver agencies provide the seniors with free entertaining activities. I have a great time touring around the building, they have all the services needed. Very interesting. Families and friends are all welcome to come and visit their loved ones. People working there are all friendly and approachable. Caregivers and CNA's are very polite. Nurses are well-trained and respectful. Receptionist is courteous and helpful. Officers-in-charge are responsible and well-organize. The environment is safe and neat. The parking area is well-organized. It is huge and has enough spaces for visitors (family, friends, workers and suppliers) to stay.My client loves to stay here. In fact, she lives here for two years already. She's happy and contented. The rate per month is reasonable, too. She said she gets all she wants. Everything is accessible and everyone is helpful.

Posted by king1 September 13, 2012

Very clean comfortable facility. Good amenities with great staff and atmosphere. Really felt like home.

Posted by Gardener86 June 30, 2012
4.0

The immediate feeling of this facility was that the location was optimal for our family and the grounds were well kept and relaxing. This was especially important for my grandmother's often day to day condition and the relaxing atmosphere facilitated more "good" days than "bad" and made her "bad" days less severe. The staff was knowledgeable and very accommodating, showing my family every aspect of their facility showing fully transparency of their operations. We immediately felt safe and welcome amongst the staff and fellow residents who seemed in good spirits and well cared for. We were shown the rooms, dining facilities, recreation areas and, most importantly, their state of the art medical facilities, which was an important concern for us. Our only minor complaint was that the room appointments were rather bare, but with a little tender love and care could be made more comfortable for my grandmother who has always been use to a very homely atmosphere.

Posted by Catherine3 June 24, 2012

I think this facility is great. The size of their apartments is very nice. The location is also good because it's very close to both family members. My mom had been there for only a week but there are a lot of things to keep her busy and already met some wonderful residents. She's just very happy there. We've eaten there and she loves the food. She gets 16 meals per month. It's operated like a restaurant and it's very nice.

Posted by Lorryn April 14, 2012

Hawthor Lakes was the only facility that I visited that I felt safe and secure sending my father to. It was clean, a ton of activities. The staff I spoke to were genuinely caring and warm. My Father has been well taken care of and seems really happy. I feel he is in much better care at Hawthorn Lakes than at home as the staff know how to best handle his alzheimers. He has made many friends. I was so worried about making a choice like this but now I know with Hawthorn Lakes he is at the best place! I hope they are around when it is my turn!

Posted by MichAsp June 22, 2011
4.0

I was really touched by the way the staff took care of my uncle in this facility. From what I have seen and observed here, they not only provide a huge number of facilities but also assist him in a very efficient and professional manner in everyday activities. My uncle himself seems to be very happy in his new home and tells a lot about all the health and internet facilities provided to him. I also was very impressed by the scenic views along with the clean and safe environment they have maintained in and around the facility location. The health report they provide for my uncle is also of great help. I will continue to recommend this facility to everyone so that others can also choose the right home for their loving ones.

Location of Hawthorn Lakes