Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Summit at Venice

Summit at Venice is formerly known as Emeritus at Venice.

Reviews of Summit at Venice

Posted by Anne Stausser April 03, 2014

I visit my dear friend, Patricia, a couple of times a week. Every time I stop by I am greeted by friendly faces. Patricia is very happy at Summit. She refers to your staff as her family and that makes me very happy, because aside from me and my husband she really doesn't have anyone in her life. She and I love to sit in your beautiful garden and watch the squirrels and birds. Your community and wonderful staff bring her so much happiness. Thank you!

Posted by Caroline8 February 24, 2014

I'm living at the Summit at Venice. I like the place a lot and it's very clean. At first, I don’t like being in a facility, but I like this place. It's very nice. I've been here for over three years and I am happy living in here. I like the help that I am getting. The staff are very good to us. I also like the food. We have a lot of activities and we have people come in and they sing, someone plays the violin and the piano. We actually have a lot of entertainment. Overall, this is just a nice place. I tell everybody that I know that if they ever have to put their parents somewhere, this is the place to put them.

Posted by Jon K. December 07, 2013

I was pleased to see all of the exciting changes taking place! My wife and I have been trying to create a short list of Assisted Living options for my mother to tour, as not to overwhelm her. We visited your facility last year and were very impressed, but this year you are at the top of our list. We made an appointment to stop by for lunch and a tour next week. We're looking forward to showing mom around. Thank you for your patience and assistance during our search.

Posted by JefR December 05, 2013

I had no idea of the history at Summit at Venice! My uncle has been a resident there for a few years and always talked about how wonderful the staff and food was, so I knew it was a great place, but when I was down for Thanksgiving and spent some time with him this year, he proudly showed me around. I saw the old pictures hanging on the wall and talked with the staff. Turns out my uncle is staying in a very impressive historical treasure! Which makes me very happy, because he deserves only the best. Thank you Summit at Venice for giving a remarkable man an amazing home. I plan to tell everyone about your facility!

Posted by bnj August 20, 2013
1.0

Rooms dirty. Mangement is at a loss. My mother was treated like a second class citizen.

Posted by kverhaag August 27, 2011

WOW!! This community is in the perfect location. My mom can walk around for a downtown stroll. We had ice cream that is across the street from her new home, and the activities they offer are ongoing throughout the day. Her first week she was there they hopped on their bus and had breakfast on the beach. This community is exactly what we were looking for. The staff really want to be there, its evident!

Posted by crollo August 23, 2011

The care at Summit at Venice is second to none! The staff really seem to like their jobs, so it's been great not to have a new caregiver every day and says a lot about the community. It's also a great location for residents who like to mingle downtown...it's in walking distance to all the shops and cafes.

Location of Summit at Venice