Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Jacaranda Trace Assisted Living

Jacaranda Trace, Venice's finest retirement community, offers you Assisted Living with 24-hour care customized to your needs. Assisted Living residents are offered an unparalleled range of services and amenities, including wellness center, heated pool and Jacuzzi, concierge services, library, movie lounge and a regular schedule of activities. Most importantly, Jacaranda Trace Assisted Living offers an Independent Lifestyle.

Reviews of Jacaranda Trace Assisted Living

Jacaranda Trace Assisted Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Don36 July 27, 2014

Jacaranda Place seems to be the best for us. We’re here less than 3 weeks and we’re getting used to it. We own a 2200 square foot condo. The staff are wonderful so far. They’re very friendly, well informed about everything, and very helpful. Food is well done. It’s a gourmet menu and you buy into a meal plan. I don’t really know yet for activities, but it looks like they have a full calendar of things like games, trips, and other senior activities.

Jacaranda Trace Assisted Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring84991250 July 19, 2014

Jacaranda Trace, in my opinion, is higher class. Lots of buildings, very nice, a lot of variety of apartments, and very nice dining facilities for the people there. But you're going to have to move from one apartment to another as your needs change, and the cost is higher. It's very clean, well maintained and kept, but it has multiple big buildings. If you don't know your way around pretty well, you can easily get lost.

Location of Jacaranda Trace Assisted Living