Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From A Banyan Residence

Bringing Quality Lifestyle Into Assisted Living

Welcome to the latest creation for Timeless Life Care . . . A Banyan Residence Assisted Living Resort. This upscale senior living community is located near the Gulf of Mexico and provides the highest quality of living in a safe, secure, caring, home-like environment.

Our residents take pleasure in a well-maintained, luxurious landscape that compliments the home life of the resident, all within an earth-friendly environment. At A Banyan Residence Assisted Living Resort, our commitment to our residents and families is matched by our commitment to our earth; from energy saving design features to superior individual care services.

We have converged state of the art building design, incorporating green technology with unsurpassed services to match. Our proprietary software operating system has enabled us to optimize resident and family satisfaction while minimizing our impact on the environment through being a paperless operation. Ongoing improvements in green technology allow us to demonstrate our pride in service excellence to our residents and to preserving our planet earth.

Our community is committed to bringing quality lifestyle into assisted living, encouraging a passion for life by creating meaningful days, and to empowering our residents through a vibrant social environment.

Engage your mind, body, and spirit. Let A Banyan Residence Assisted Living Resort put you on your personal pathway of life fulfillment.

Reviews of A Banyan Residence

Posted by mustangsally March 20, 2014

After thoroughly checking out the facility I placed my Aunt in here. I thought it would be a good fit for her since she loved the outdoors and at Banyon, all the resident's unit doors open directly to the outside (no inside corridors). She was a very difficult person with dementia and they did everything, absolutely everything to make her comfortable and happy. They have so many outings for the residents to go on. And everything around the property is geared towards helping the mentally incapacitated heighten there senses. The property is all fenced and gated so they can wonder around the property anywhere but can not get out. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a place with a memory unit.

Posted by Peter 1 September 06, 2012

Banyan Residence has an awesome reputation. My mother loves it. She's only been there a month. There are cameras so we can view my mom 24-hours a day. There are 18 cameras at the facility that we can view over the website. It's privately owned and it's like a resort. We can visit her every day, we can take her out, we can eat with her every day if we like. They help her with her bathing, dressing, and dispense medication. I'm satisfied with their services. We're 100% satisfied and I already recommended this facility to others.

Posted by Carey_C June 22, 2012

It was a terribly difficult decision to put the care of our elderly neighbor in the hands of Banyan Residence, but now that a few months have passed, it is clear that we made the right choice. It was rough at the beginning, but our neighbor has done so well there. At first it was disconcerting having a webcam in the common area, but it has allowed us to see how well she is getting along. She really seems to enjoy interacting with the other residents, and has even found herself a paramour. As a community, she's far more social and interactive than she could have ever been with just family as the main caregivers. Instead of sitting around all day, we get reports of her going on daily walks around the facilities and holding conversations with the other residents. It has been hard for us all, but in the end, this has been the best place for her.

Posted by Caring324403 July 27, 2011

A Banyan Residence is homelike, not institutional feeling,so the residents don't feel they've been warehoused. My spouse gets physical therapy while there and is much happier than when he was in a rehab facility. He is free to walk about, as the facility has a fenced perimeter. I think that it has been a blessing for me, as well, because I am able to give him more caring time when I am there, because I am not as stressed as when he was home. I guess it's true, Alzheimer's affects more than the person who has it. Caregivers truly benefit when they know their loved one is well cared for and happy.

Location of A Banyan Residence

Features of A Banyan Residence

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy