From the Provider
Our facilities are licensed by the CA State Department of Social Services and can accommodate ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents. We are equipped with the latest security and safety measures.
Circle of Life Care Services
- Nicely furnished home with private or semi-private sleeping accommodations.
- Three nutritional meals and two snacks daily, reviewed by a dietician. Special diet needs accommodated.
- Special diet needs accommodated.
- 24 hour supervision by trained caregivers
- Personal assistance tailed to individual needs.
- Clients supervised and reminded when taking medications.
- Vital signs, weight, dietary habits and social skills will be monitored and recorded by registered nurse.
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services.
- Big screen television with VCR access.
- Daily activities intended to enhance mental and physical quality of life.
- Transportation to medical/dental appointments, shopping, religious services, special activities and Adult Day Care. Handicap Vans available for transportation.
Reviews of Circle of Life Care
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a friend or relative of resident
Very caring staff - they are not even staff...they are like our family. My Mom has been one of their Santa Clarita Assisted Living Facilities for over a year. Even though my gets therapy outside the home, the staff also continues with her in home care. Not a lot of places will do this. Thanks Circle Of Circle Staff. I highly recommend them.
I visited this facility
This is Boarding Care home for seniors that is cozy and is very warm. The staff is very attentive and shows an emotional connection to their residents. Staff is there 24/7 and there is one staff for every 2 residents. They are very hands on and make sure your loved ones needs are met. The home is beautifully decorated and seems to have been designed with great care. The menus are well planned and great care is placed on providing for all dietary needs of all residents. The residents are well cared for they are bright, alert and engaged. They really seem to feel at home here and said they love the caregivers. The home is well maintained and the grounds are well groomed and there is a nice backyard for their leisure. Very nicely run facility owned and operated by a RN who is active in each process of the facility. Your loved one will be well cared for if you choose this home.