Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Amber Lights

Posted by debbieg1 November 20, 2012

My parents have lived in Amber Lights for 2 1/2 years. They were tremendous in facilitating hospice during my father's last year and continue to offer my mother great care. I have never heard anyone speak meanly to any of the residents and the care is outstanding. They are very responsive to my requests and have made this time in our lives as easy as it can be. The facilities are clean and bright and the food in the restaurant is great. We celebrate holidays there and enjoy their festive environment. This facility has been a great fit for my family and I appreciate all that they do for us and the helpfulness of the staff.

Posted by Physical Therapy May 25, 2012
4.0

I visited this facility. The setting was really pretty; it was well lighted, not depressing or dark. The rooms I saw occupied a single bed with a kitchenette and an attached bathroom. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They offer several activities to their residents too. I observed their exercise class during my stay in this facility.

I heard residents complain on the response time of workers, its delayed. Even in answering questions, they don't reply in a timely manner or in their request for assistance in going to the toilet.

The outside area of this place is not covered. More shaded area would be better since its really hot in Arizona.

Posted by Emmyrose September 22, 2011
4.0

This is a nice facility with three stories. They have 126 a[apartments.All have balconies or patios.They are 1 bedroom and two bedroom with several floor plans. Some have partial kitchens and some full.

The grounds are beautiful with a fountain and shrubs in front. They have a courtyard with walking trails, sitting areas, greenery and a large patio and bbq area/ They have a heated pool.

They have a 12 hour dining room which offers three meals and snacks. There is a variety on two menus. The food is very good. They have a computer room, fitness room. library, arts and crafts room, and billsrd room. There is a sitting room with fireplace.

They do rwo levels of care, assisted and independent. They have an L{N on duty, med techs, and certofoed caregivers.They have doctors who come in and are close to the hospital.They do transport to appointments

They have an active activities program with fitness exercises, games, entertainment and outings.They do mystrey trips, shoppinf, and events. Their van is seven days a week.

This a nice, active community with good staff.

Posted by cccullins89 September 15, 2011
3.0

Facility was well maintained, Very nice elegant fecility, Med Techs, ding staff, and front desk wonderfull and very supportive. Yet on the other hand caregivers seemed overwelmed and stressed not many strong caregivers.

Location of Amber Lights