Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Hillcrest Royale

Posted by Lisa82642350 April 29, 2014

My relative has been in Hillcrest Royale for a couple of months now. It's very, very nice. She's very happy there. The room is lovely; the food is good. They take really good care of them. They're busy all the time. They have exercise, and there's always music going. They have games and classes. They have a lunch/brunch where they go out to a nice restaurant about once every three weeks or so. They do their laundry, give them their medication, and help them dress. All those things cost a little more.

They have single rooms, and they're very, very spacious. There's a little kitchenette that has a refrigerator, a sink, and a little cabinet area for their dishes if they want, but there's no stove. My aunt has one of those rooms, and then the next room is her bedroom, so she has a really big place. They have a great staff. It's family-owned, so they have a real family touch, and they're very helpful. I'm pretty happy with everything so far.

Posted by Tomberto June 30, 2012
4.0

Though I don't visit my grandfather as often as I should, the woman behind the front desk at Hillcrest Royale always seems to recognize me and immediately be able to locate my grandfather, whether he's in his room, in the dining hall or relaxing some of the facility's other social areas. I'm comforted by the fact that the staff and residents always seem so cordial with each other. My grandfather's room is spacious and comfortable with a great view of Thousand Oaks. Artwork and furniture from his old living arrangement were brought in. Not only is he comfortable, but when I or other family members visit, we feel more as though we're visiting a hotel or apartment than entering an assisted living facility. Before finding Hillcrest Royale, we checked out some places that I know I personally would not like to spend my time in. Hillcrest Royale is a great place for my grandpa and knowing that brings my family peace of mind.

Posted by Marcy 1234 November 11, 2011

My aunt lived at Hillcrest Royale and we thought highly of the staff and activities. Everyone was kind and the care was wonderful. A big thank you!

Location of Hillcrest Royale