Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Hillcrest Royale
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Tomberto June 30, 2012
4.0

Though I don't visit my grandfather as often as I should, the woman behind the front desk at Hillcrest Royale always seems to recognize me and immediately be able to locate my grandfather, whether he's in his room, in the dining hall or relaxing some of the facility's other social areas. I'm comforted by the fact that the staff and residents always seem so cordial with each other. My grandfather's room is spacious and comfortable with a great view of Thousand Oaks. Artwork and furniture from his old living arrangement were brought in. Not only is he comfortable, but when I or other family members visit, we feel more as though we're visiting a hotel or apartment than entering an assisted living facility. Before finding Hillcrest Royale, we checked out some places that I know I personally would not like to spend my time in. Hillcrest Royale is a great place for my grandpa and knowing that brings my family peace of mind.

Hillcrest Royale
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Marcy 1234 November 11, 2011

My aunt lived at Hillcrest Royale and we thought highly of the staff and activities. Everyone was kind and the care was wonderful. A big thank you!

Location of Hillcrest Royale