Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck

Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck offers compassionate senior care in Teaneck, NJ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Teaneck, NJ.

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck

Posted by Tama2 October 11, 2014

We picked Five Star Premier Residences. It’s for my sister-in-law. She has not moved in yet. We’re waiting this week to sign the papers. It’s close to me. They have everything that you can possibly want. The only prooblem is they don’t have is a swimming pool. I’d seen the menus which are unbelievable. They provide breakfast and/or lunch or dinner. It’s excellent.

P8090040.jpg
Posted by JoJo1980 July 31, 2014
3.0

I only wish I could afford this palce for my Mom, why does it have to be so darn expensive :(

Posted by Florida1 November 24, 2013

My daughter took me to Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck for a tour. Everything was nice and very clean. The dining room was nice. Their rooms were fine and good. There's a patio and that's good. The food was good. They have many menus and they were good. They did have a lot of activities there. They have games and movie nights. They have an exercise room and they also have a garden where you can go out and sit outside. Everybody was pleasant. I enjoyed my visit in this facility. It's a place I would stay if I move up there.

Posted by Kathy23 April 17, 2013

I visited Five Star Premier Residences and it's a lovely place. Their staff was friendly and the patients were taken care of. They were dressed and washed. They catered to their needs and got their medication. Yet, they treated them not a diagnosis but as an individual person. That to me is very important.

Posted by sally70 September 11, 2012

This is a gorgeous facility! Every time I visit I feel as though I am entering a glamorous hotel. The lobby and hallways are just stunning. The dining room is more spacious, comfortable and elegant as any restaurant that I have visited and the service is impeccable. The apartment which my dear friend occupied was one of the smaller units, just one bedroom, but it was just perfect. There is plenty of space, a lovely balcony, and her own small kitchen. Who wants to be bothered with more than that? The whole facility has more of a feeling of luxury condos blended with the services of a luxury hotel than that of an assisted living facility. You really do maintain the feeling of privacy that you would in your own home. I have referred other family members and friends to this facility as the pinnacle of the assisted living industry.

Posted by Phoebe2 August 14, 2012
4.0

This facility has a very nice building and lobby. It's also close to almost everything. This place has nice amenities and is very neat. I've seen the different types of accommodations and they're wonderful despite their small sizes. They offer meal plans to residents and transportation to doctors' clinics. Some activities they organize include exercises and talks. I will recommend this place to others. However, they could do something with the rooms and make it a little bit bigger.

Posted by jsg23 June 29, 2012
4.0

The facility is spacious, although a little difficult to get around. The hallways and corridors can be confusing, and sometimes it is difficult to find an employee to help me find my way around. I have no experience with the food, but looking at the menu it seems adequate. The employees are very nice, and seem to genuinely care about the residents, but sometimes the entrance desks are unstaffed. It would be nice if the employees could act more welcoming, and perhaps more accommodating. One thing I appreciate about the Classic is the panoply of activities it offers for the residents, particularly in the arts. It is quite heartening and touching to see residents' paintings, drawings and sketches on the walls of the corridors and outside activity rooms. My grandmother seems to really enjoy the arts and crafts activities, where she gets to make her own necklaces, etc. I do wish that the Classic would let me perform on their piano, as my grandmother loves to hear me play music and I'm sure other residents would enjoy it as well.

Posted by doug573 July 30, 2011
4.0

My 89 year-old grandmother is a resident at Classic Residence in Teaneck, NJ living in the assisted living wing. The overall community including the staff, facility, medical care, dining, and activities department are top notch. The only complaint we have with the place is how expensive it is. It is unfortunate that every month is a struggle to come up with the rent money. However, it is worth it knowing that she is in a safe and trusted environment. The best part of it is that they keep her busy during the day, even if she is wheel chair bound. All too often I will reach her on the phone but she is "too busy" to talk. From bingo to arts and crafts to story readings and concerts, there are always activities to shield the residents from the boredom of an assisted living facility. Overall, I would recommend Classic Residence to anybody and be confident in my recommendation.

Location of Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck

Features of Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: some floor plans include balconies
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Hebrew
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

• General store
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, 24 hour concierge

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 6,283
  • Highest monthly rate: 7,869

• Dining extra: ALL apartments have full kitchens

• Minimum age: 60

• Licenses: Assisted Living

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5