Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Inn at Lakeshore Villas (the)

Posted by smille4 July 25, 2013

My mother moved in this month and I must say the experience has been very positive so far. The decision to move her was heartbreaking, but it has really been an easy transition. The studio is much larger than other places I visited and turned out to be very cozy once her furniture was moved in. She even had room for a chair and sofa! She comments how the staff are always so friendly and helpful, and how delicious the meals are. I have eaten with her several times and I agree on the food. The choices are plentiful and taste is great. I was sad to hear the lodge/nursing home will be closing and am hopeful if the time comes when she needs more assistance, something will be available then. I love that fact that she can get her hair done there, as well as have the medications managed and given to her. All in all, I'm extremely happy so far!

Posted by Judy21 May 11, 2013
4.0

The Lakeshore Villas is convenient for me to get to, even from work. It's a wonderful place. My mom's apartment is beautiful. It's actually perfect for her because she can easily get around in it. She was able to take all of her furniture into a nice living room. Her bedroom is nice and large. The apartment also has a full-sized bathroom and kitchen. Everything is right there.

The administration is very nice. The members of the staff are very, very caring people. The food is delicious. The dining room is very open, clean and welcoming. It feels like a regular dining room.

Lakeshore is an older facility so they can probably improve on updating some of their decorations.

Posted by Charles 1 April 18, 2013
2.0

My mom's got dementia and is in long term care at Lakeshore Villa right now. I'm not that impressed with the place. I'd really like to get her out of there and move her somewhere else. I think she likes the food because she eats pretty well, but she wants to get out.

Posted by tampabayCNA January 18, 2012
4.0

Apartment style living that has a hint of assistance. If you are insistent in maintaining your independence and in addition you are aware of the fact that you might need help at certain times, well this might be the place for you. A beautiful building that is very well maintained this is home to a large scale of seniors. There is constant activities being offered throughout the day and even ice cream socials. The out door commons area is beautiful. Everywhere I turned there was a staff member. They were very helpful and knowledgeable about their residents. That is sometimes hard to find in large scale communities, as everyone seems to blend into each other. There is a ton of parking available and the building is easy to access.

Posted by Deedeedee December 16, 2011

My father is staying at The Inn and has been there since May of 2011. I'm very pleased with the staff and the living conditions. The managers are doing an awesome job. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There is always something to do lots of activitys. They have trips to the stores and out to lunch throughout the month. The faculity is very clean and the food was great I had lunch and dinner a few times with my dad when I visited him. I just can not say enough how pleased I am with The Inn where my dad lives. They lookout for your family members who live there as though they were there own family.

Posted by tpag8rgirl October 20, 2011

My grandmother lived at this facility for a few years. The staff was also so pleasant and helpful and had many activities to keep the residents busy. They had an indoor pool, pool table, a lake with a gazebo that residents could sit by, many activities that the residents could partake in such as: Bingo, crafts, puzzles, bus trips to restaurants, grocery store, fair, etc. They have options where a resident can live alone or with roommate and have kitchens in some units. They have a nursing staff on the assisted living floor that will come bring medications. They have a mailroom for residents as well. The staff was always very catering and the dinning room was always nice (reminded me of a cruise ship dinning room). Grounds were always clean and they also have different holiday events where local organizations such as cub-scouts, etc come in to do caroling for the residents. Next door to the assisted living facility is the nursing home.

Location of Inn at Lakeshore Villas (the)

Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5