Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay

Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay is located on 120 lush green acres close to Tampa's upscale Westchase area offering conveniences to world class shopping, cultural activities, golfing and state-of-the-art medical care. Whether you choose Independent Living and rent one of our spacious luxury apartments or purchase an opulent villa, or choose an Assisted Living apartment suite, you will enjoy all the amenities of a five-star resort with all the comforts of home.

Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay boasts an elegantly appointed 23,000 square foot clubhouse that features a bank, beauty and barber services, library and business center, billiards and game room, Grande Ballroom, comfortable lounge, choice of two luxurious dining rooms and a private dining room, a warm and cozy fireplace, a fitness center and an arts and crafts studio. The heated pool with sundeck and spa is tucked among walking paths and putting greens. The impeccable landscaping at Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay includes lush tropical foliage and manicured grounds, which lend themselves to leisurely strolls.

Reviews of Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay

Posted by Jane88338150 August 07, 2014

My mother decided on Aston Gardens. It seemed pretty expensive in the area where it is spread out and they have different sections where they have the assisted living and nursing home. Also, it only had 3 floors instead of the building of many stories that you had to take the elevator. In other words, you have to walk covered walk ways to go to your eating. The staff was really nice there.

Posted by Carol79784750 April 11, 2014

Aston Gardens is my favorite. It's a little expensive, but we might consider it. I was just there for a meeting; then I went ahead and looked around. This is a bigger facility. The facility itself was very nice. The people I saw were so happy and friendly. They took me in to see the rooms; they're very nice with good sizes. They had a lot of activities. I saw the list and it's three times longer of the things they do. The people were singing, there were Christians there.

Posted by Caring75606250 December 27, 2013

Aston Garden is one of the bigger and newer facilities. They have everything from Alzheimer's care, independent living or assisted living. It's clean and the people were nice. They have a pool, transportation and a couple of dining halls or sports bar. The dining hall is really nice. It has lots of tables where you can sit as 2 or a table for 8. They have buffet food available. The apartments have 2 or 3 bedrooms.

Posted by Rey14 September 19, 2013

My wife is in Aston Gardens. It has a very nice rural setting and the accommodations are very spacious. She has her own room with comfortable surroundings. The staff is very caring and the ratio of caregivers to residents is quite large. I was very satisfied with the services they offered.

Posted by Caring071113 July 24, 2013
3.0

The staff is very caring at Aston Gardens. The rooms are a little small. There are plenty of activities, bus tours, shopping trips, bingo, ministerial, painting and ceramics. The food is okay and the dining room is spacious enough. They should improve on the food and the size of the rooms.

Posted by caring5528 June 07, 2013

Aston Gardens was beautiful. It was well-kept, clean, and maintained. They had lots and lots of activities in there. I highly recommend it. It's my first choice for my parents, but they have decided to stay in their home for the moment.

Posted by Caring3902 May 31, 2013
4.0

Aston Gardens had very nice, clean and lovely high-rise buildings. The living room facilities are away from the main building where the dining room and the activities are and that's why I couldn't live there. I have a problem with my leg and it's just too far for me to walk from one of the other buildings to the main building. As far as choices go and if the set up were different, I'd probably be living there now.

Posted by Roger4 April 30, 2013
3.0

It is a very nice facility. The only thing is they have several different buildings and you have to go downstairs and outside to get to and walk to the main building where the dining room and where most the activities are. So you're outside and exposed to the weather. It's a much larger, expansive facility. We had lunch there and we were not as impressed with food there as compared to the other facilities and their staff there didn't seem as friendly also.

Posted by ksealy May 09, 2012
4.0

Everyone at the Aston Gardens living facility was very helpful and informative. They helped me understand the care that would be taken yo ensure my parent was satisfied. I wouldn't just place my parent anywhere, but I felt they had known what they were doing enough for me to trust them with a loved one.The staff there was great and the place is very clean and well kept. I could see my parents as often as I needed to. I was surprised to see how satisfied some of the others that were staying there were. No one complained about anything the whole time I was there.A lady named Mary at the front helped me with all the paperwork and walked me through everything. The only complaint I would have was the lack of activites they had for the people staying there. But on the other hand the people that were there were not of the ability to do much by themselves

Posted by edsteveleslie May 20, 2011
4.0

Friend or relative of resident

My widowed mother-in-law was getting up there in her years and after yet another household accident, her kids (including my wife) were forced to find a facility that could take care of her. While she resisted the ideas every time it was brought up, we booked a trip to visit the facility and learn more about the day-to-day living for seniors in her age range. We live in the Nine Eagles part of Tampa and Ashton Gardens is conveniently located right around the corner from us less than 10 minutes away. My mother-in-law ended up loving the facility, list of activities and saw that most of the people there were still very active. Her resistance faded away until she heard about the costs involved in residing there. To say it was expensive would be an understatement but in the end, my brother and sisters-in-laws were able to make the financial side work. My mother-in-law ended up moving in earlier this year and absolutely loves the place. It's a beautiful living facility and she really is starting to thrive with the other lady residents. I'm not sure why this wasn't explored sooner since even I can tell a difference in her demeanor. My wife's concern, however, is the fact that her Mom may live well into her 90s and beyond (good family genes!) and though she has many investments, the annual price of staying there may be an issue long term. We would all hate if she had to be moved to a lesser facility or have to deal with some of the horror stories we've all heard about homes that are under-staffed or that have no activities or structure. For the time being though, she's not injured herself and everyone (including me) are happy that's she in good hands, safe and secure for the time being. Her old neighborhood was starting to go downhill and we were all worried about her daily safety at home and while running errands. Those concerns are now gone at Ashton Gardens. Final analysis: Ashton Gardens is a top notch place for seniors and certainly a good decision for our whole family (mine and in-laws). Only issue is the costs which are high when compared to other area homes. Long term I hope her kids will come up with a better plan on affording this place. That or we all pray her investments rebound. That's my two cents. Thanks!

Location of Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay