Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Village Senior Living

First class services and amenities for independent living, assisted living and respite care services near Fircrest in Tacoma, WA. Moving to The Village doesn't mean leaving part of your life behind or giving up your independence; it means having more time to enjoy your life. If you are looking for the caring and professional staff to provide you with the level of care you require, our assisted living services program can create a customized care program to meet your individual needs and capabilities. Our staff strives to provide the highest care while still maintaining and nurturing an active independent lifestyle for our residents

Reviews of The Village Senior Living

The Village Senior Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Silky1 November 30, 2013
3.0

The Village Senior Living was a nice facility. The people there were dynamite. The staff working at this place from the maintenance all the way up to the top was great. We have no problem with them. As a whole, it wasn't bad but it just didn't fit my parent.

The Village Senior Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Sharon3 April 27, 2012

I am very pleased with the service. Too good to be true and the place is very clean. The Food is very delicious and the snacks given were fantastic! They have provided wonderful service and the people were so nice. I will definitely recommend to other people what I have experienced. The Village is the one I like the best - Very very good!

Location of The Village Senior Living