Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Village Senior Living

First class services and amenities for independent living, assisted living and respite care services near Fircrest in Tacoma, WA. Moving to The Village doesn't mean leaving part of your life behind or giving up your independence; it means having more time to enjoy your life. If you are looking for the caring and professional staff to provide you with the level of care you require, our assisted living services program can create a customized care program to meet your individual needs and capabilities. Our staff strives to provide the highest care while still maintaining and nurturing an active independent lifestyle for our residents

Reviews of The Village Senior Living

Posted by Linda87214050 June 26, 2014
4.0

The staff was very friendly at The Village Senior Living. I went to their Mother's Day brunch. After the brunch, they took us on a tour of the facility. They were informative and friendly. We looked at a one-bedroom and a studio. They were clean and adequate. It is an older building, but it looks like a nice facility. The residents looked happy.

Posted by hulahands992 April 30, 2014
4.0

The Village was recommended to me so I toured this facility plus 4 others in the county. Of all the facilities that were shown to me, The Village’s Community Relations Director Kayla, was the most efficient yet compassionate; knowledgeable and genuine. She explained everything clearly and pleasantly plus gave a step by step process for the family in order to go forward with the multi-faceted process of a move for my mom. I felt comfortable and grateful to speak to someone of her care giving experience. Other professionals that I spoke to seemed more interested in getting our money rather than focusing on the care needs of a dementia patient. The rest of The Village staff were just as welcoming and seemed very happy at their jobs. In other facilities, some of the workers acted like they felt that they were overworked and underpaid. Kayla has excellent communication skills to help you navigate the difficult decisions involved with finding a facility for an aging parent. I will definitely look at The Village again, when it comes time for my husband and I to find an assisted living facility.

Posted by Silky1 November 30, 2013
3.0

The Village Senior Living was a nice facility. The people there were dynamite. The staff working at this place from the maintenance all the way up to the top was great. We have no problem with them. As a whole, it wasn't bad but it just didn't fit my parent.

Posted by Sharon3 April 27, 2012

I am very pleased with the service. Too good to be true and the place is very clean. The Food is very delicious and the snacks given were fantastic! They have provided wonderful service and the people were so nice. I will definitely recommend to other people what I have experienced. The Village is the one I like the best - Very very good!

Location of The Village Senior Living