Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Kings Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring78924050 February 26, 2014
4.0

My mom was placed last November at King’s Manor. It is homey and clean. We were pleased with the staff. They were very caring and seemed to love my mom. The rooms were kept very well and they were of the right size that we were able to move some of mom’s things. My mom was very pleased with the food.

Kings Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by rainafflicted July 31, 2011

My grand mother used to be a resident at the King's Manor Senior Living Community in Tacoma, WA. She was a very independent woman, so we searched extensively before committing to any one community. King's Manor was fantastic from the start. When we went for an interview/tour, they greeted us with lunch. The staff all seemed genuinely friendly and solicitous towards patients and visitors alike. I was impressed immediately by the sense of community among the residents, who were very welcoming themselves. Our visit lasted for about 2 hours, during which we socialized with some of the residents, who all had very positive things to say about King's Manor. They even had a pianist that came in and played for everyone in the common area (very special for my grandma, who was a very talented musician before her arthritis got too bad). I only hope my kids put me up in a place this nice!

Location of Kings Manor