Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Fairhaven Retirement Community

Fairhaven Retirement Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by pamela4 May 26, 2012

My mother-in-law was a resident of Fairhaven for over five years and loved living there. My husband and I visited her frequently and we were both very happy with all aspects of her care. The staff members we interacted were always polite and friendly and genuinely seemed to are about the residents. There are a lot of wonderful activities available and many opportunities for the residents to socialize. My mother-in-law loved living there!We often ate meals with Mrs H and found the food to be delicious. There were a wide variety of options available for all dietary needs. We also spent many afternoons walking around the grounds and were always impressed by how beautifully the grounds were maintained. My mother-in-law passed away recently so I wanted to take this opportunity to express how grateful we were for the are she received. It cans be scary when a parent enters a retirement community but we always knew she was in good hands at Fairhaven. My own parents have plans to move there soon so I know I will be visiting there again many times.

Fairhaven Retirement Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by constant July 28, 2011

We moved into a Fairhaven Indipendent Living Cottage two years ago when my husband's dementia had become more difficult. We chose this as our first step to moving him into the Assisting Living Unit offered by Fairhaven. It will be convenient for me to continure to live in Independent Living, while still having the flexiblity of walking over to visit and take my husband out for trips or meals. This is encouraged by staff. We have had the opportunity of observing the facilities and quality of care up close on a regular basis. Also Fairhaven will not charge us an extra.fee when the time comes to do this. There is staff ready to help us make the decision when his dementia becomes unmanageable for me.

Location of Fairhaven Retirement Community