Cost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Provision Living Vision

Cedarhurst provides the best in Assisted Living, and now Memory Care. We offer a lifestyle that allows you to maintain your independence and thrive in your community. Our residents benefit from help dealing with day-to-day difficulties, while enjoying privacy and dignity in a comfortable and friendly setting.

Cedarhurst of Collinsville has assisted-living apartments, while offering a wide range of services to foster comfort and love. Our staff devotes themselves to providing exceptional care when specials needs are present. Our goal is to work together to ensure residents are happy, comfortable, and personal care needs are met.

Life at Cedarhurst includes

• 3 meals daily, served restaurant-style in the dining room
  • a full schedule of activities, outings and entertainment
  • housekeeping, linen service and maintenance
  • personalized care according to your needs.

Reviews of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Posted by Caring83034950 April 22, 2014

The director at Cedarhurst was very knowledgeable, and we liked her a lot. The facility was very nice, but it was very large. It had around 100 residents and two floors, not just one floor. Otherwise, the amenities and everything is very comparable. The rooms were very nice.

Posted by My Lottery February 04, 2014

I am the daughter and primary caregiver for my mother. In 2011 after searching for the perfect place, I moved my mother here. She wanted to be on her own and I wanted her safe. After spending her life caring for everybody else, it was now time to be herself. Who would have thought that a senior could grow as much as she has here. I wanted to be a bigger part of this community. After much talking and asking I put in an application and was hired. This is my personal lottery in life. I love what I see in the care here and I love being here everyday to be part of the community.

Posted by Reed H February 04, 2014

My experience with Cedarhurst of Collinsville, and particularly Kim, is exceptional. When I was looking for a memory care facility for my mom, Kim gave me a competent tour of the facility, explained all the benefits and services provided, and made me feel like this would be a good home for my mother. I felt like she would be safe and well cared for in a setting that would provide her the best attention I could find. Kim then followed up with me on a regular basis, providing valuable information that I couldn't have found on my own.

Posted by NML August 11, 2013

While making the decision to move a parent into assisted living is difficult, the staff at Cedarhurst made the transition as seamless as possible. The caregivers and staff are friendly and responsive and it is obvious they really know and care about the residents.

Posted by Dallas Wilmes May 29, 2013

Toured this assisted living community for my mother and was extremely impress by the care giver staff. I walked away feeling like this is the right senior living center for mom and we toured many.

Location of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Features of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Vegetarian

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy

• Pets: Small Pets

• Lowest monthly rate: 2,100
  • Highest monthly rate: 4,600

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5