Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sunrise of Sunnyvale

With our atrium-style living room, 24-hour family kitchen bistro and rooftop garden with spectacular views of the mountains, you will see the attention to detail and the true feeling of home that hallmarks our Sunrise of Sunnyvale community in California. Located in a neighborhood where residents can feel comfortable to take daily walks, we are adjacent to El Camino Real on the border of Sunnyvale and Mountain View. Shopping centers are just steps and a short drive away. We are located within easy access to highways 85, 101, 880 and 280. The hospitals and medical centers of Stanford, El Camino, Kaiser, O'Connor, Valley Medical Center, Good Samaritan and Los Gatos Community serve our residents.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

We take the hightest levels of care.

Reviews of Sunrise of Sunnyvale

Posted by Caring 5922 August 01, 2013
4.0

My brother is now in Sunrise of Sunnyvale. This facility has three stages of assisted living but they also have memory care. There is a floor that is exclusive for total memory care. However, my brother is not in that facility, he is in their assisted living facility with memory care. He is only 58 years old and has early onset of Alzheimer's. Overall, I like this facility. It is very clean and very nice. My brother is in a shared room and we have no problem with that setting. The staff is very attentive and I like them. Everyone seems to be happy there. Nevertheless, my brother is not happy with this facility because there is no one there who is as young as he is. We were told that there would be a 60-year-old man and a 58-year-old man moving in but they haven't moved in yet. There is also no activity for somebody his age, so we are disappointed with that.

Posted by Caring6854 April 17, 2013

I'm transferring my dad tomorrow to Sunrise at Sunnyvale because it's closer. Everything is the same with Sunrise at Carmichael and Sunrise at Sunnyvale.

Posted by M.Schoef September 10, 2012

I am really fond of this facility. My great aunt lost the use of her legs and was confined to a wheelchair several years ago. Living completely alone was not an option for her anymore. Our family immediately started looking for a good care facility to move her into. We were thrilled to find Sunnyvale of Sunrise. Admittedly, we weren't expecting much before we arrived that first day (since most assisted living facilities can be gloomy and depressing), but the minute we walked in we were happy to be greeted by a clean bright atmosphere. We've been pretty satisfied with this facility ever since. There has always been a manager on duty whenever there have been any issues that needed addressed. They have a great cook who prepares really healthy meals (3 a day, of course) and the residents even get served restaurant style. The dining room is awesome, I'd eat there myself every day if I could. The main common areas are decorated beautifully and most of the rooms there (including the resident's units) are spacious and sunlit. The facility is so comforting it makes me want to visit any chance I get. There is plenty to do here so perfect for active seniors too. This is truly "living" and a great place to move a dear loved one to in my opinion.

Location of Sunrise of Sunnyvale

Features of Sunrise of Sunnyvale

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 7 to 1

• Licenses: CA

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
  • We offer financial aid