Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

We are Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence; a wonderful family owned and operated facility that has been focused on the highest level of senior care since 1977. We make it our top priority to enhance resident quality of life, provide enjoyment, and the highest level of care, while making this their permanent home.

Reviews of Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Paula22 April 10, 2014

My friend is in Cypress Creek. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The place is clean and spacious. The facility was homey, and the food was very good.

Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by CasperTheGhost September 19, 2012

I think this place is great for seniors that can mostly still take care of them selves but need help with some things. My grandmother seemed very happy with the way they treated her and her living conditions. Her condo/room was very nice kind of like a hotel and she really liked this saying it felt like she was on vacation 24/7 I am very close with my grandmother and I only want the best for her, she has been very happy with her stay. but I would still tell anyone that they should keep a close eye on were they put there loved ones and check in with them at least once a week because different people need different care but for my grandmas situation she is loving staying there and she has made a lot of friend I am very happy with their service because she seems very happy and I really love my grandmother.

Location of Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

Features of Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy