Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Hampton at Meadows Place

The Hampton at Meadows Place provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of The Hampton at Meadows Place

Posted by Caring81129750 March 26, 2014
3.0

Hampton at Meadows Place is a multi-story facility, which I didn't really care for. I didn't like the fact that it was in a multi-story complex. I would feel more comfortable with a 1-story facility. They were doing some renovations. It just seemed like it needed some upgrades. It was a very large community. I didn't like the fact that the memory care was on the second floor. I wasn't impressed with the physical plan. I thought it could have been better. I think if you'd be dealing with dementia and Alzheimer's people, you need to have a good layout. With assisted living, you can have apartment-style. But I thought the people were nice, and the woman who introduced me was really nice and very personable.

Posted by Caring77283850 March 20, 2014

I love the lay out of The Hampton. It was in a big giant circle. The residents all have their doors open, and they were out talking to each other. Everybody there seems very happy. They had outdoor steak and a pool. It was a very nice place. Everybody seemed to be comfortable and very happy. It was a lot smaller than the other places. The staff seemed very happy to be there. The lady that was showing us around said hi to everybody. Everybody was talking to her and she knew them by name. It has a really very homey feeling. The rooms were very nice. A lot of them looked outside on the green space. They had a variety of room sizes as well. The building itself was really cool. They also have field trips and outings.

Posted by Paula9 June 28, 2013
4.0

We chose The Hampton at Meadows Place because it includes Alzheimer's care and they have different activities. I like it that it is close and it moves up to complete care. I would recommend it to others.

Posted by Caring06073 June 19, 2013
4.0

We liked the way The Hampton at Meadows Place was set-up, we were comfortable with it. We also liked the location and price. The staff were very friendly and were sensitive to our needs.

Posted by annsparks July 05, 2012

my mother lives in this facility. we could not be more pleased with this facility. the caregivers are wonderful and caring. they treat my mom like family and love her . i would recommend this facility to anyone looking for place for an eldery relaive.

Posted by secrtypro2003 January 30, 2012

They have the absolute best staff. Very caring & loving

Posted by Reviewer1 July 22, 2011

This facility is located in what some people call the Sugarland area, but it's really in Houston. They have a really great location, and the facility is really huge. There's a covered area when you drive up, so if it's raining, you can get out of the car without getting wet.

They're located on 13-16 acres, and it's a really huge facility. It's built in a Mediterranean style. They have fountains and gardens, and there are covered walkways so you can get between buildings even if it's raining. There are really beautiful patio areas that they have too.

The apartments themselves are more of a studio type. They have private and semi-private options. They serve 3 meals per day, which are prepared by a chef, not just a kitchen worker, and they serve buffet-style meals. They provide transportation for their residents, and they have 24-hour nursing care available to them. They set up different cultural, social, and educational programs for their residents.

The staff seemed to be happy and didn't seem to have any issues. From the kitchen workers to housekeepers, everyone seemed clean. From what I witnessed from the RNs and CNAs, they seem well-trained, but I only saw them for a short period of time.

Location of The Hampton at Meadows Place