Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Grace Park

Grace Park is an assisted living facility in Stroudsburg, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Grace Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Grace Park

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Grace Park
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Linda63175950 July 26, 2013
4.0

Mom is 93 and she's been staying in a place in our hometown called Grace Park and it is somewhere I know she will be comfortable. It's a fairly good size establishment and it has lots of people around. The people are helpful and they have registered nurses. The fundamentals of taking care and treatment of elderly there are good. I am very pleased so far. My mom could easily go into a nursing home, but they are trying to keep her active and moving. They encourage her to walk to the dining room and if she can't make it to the dining room, they will provide a meal for her. They have a doctor to go there to check them. They got a very active social life. They have transportation for trips to do shopping. They even have beauty parlors for them. May be they just need to improve on the inter-personal relationships with the families and could use additional staff, but they've done a pretty good job so far and my mom is happy there. It's a bit costly, but I recommend it to others.

Location of Grace Park