Cost

Starting at $2,925/mo.*; $2,175/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Stow

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Stow

Posted by Caring90625350 August 14, 2014

Emeritus is very nice. I was able to get a better price there. My dad has been there almost a couple of months now, so he's doing pretty good. He went from the hospital to there; it was smooth. His room is nice. It's a lot better than some of the other places we looked at. The dining room is nice. They actually come up and get the residents when it's time for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and they seem to put on something different every day, so it's nice. He plays cards, euchre, and bingo, and there are other things going on there.

Posted by Rhonda10 July 19, 2014
4.0

Emeritus is friendly; it's welcoming. It's clean; it doesn't smell. I was impressed from the beginning. The residents look happy and engaged. The staff is really great, and the residents seem happy and active. They've been very good about getting my aunt involved in activities. She's had a little bit of medical issues, and they called me to let me know, and so we've been very pleased. I had lunch there with my aunt, and it was good. She has no complaints.

Posted by Robert S. October 25, 2013

Mom moves to Emeritus three weeks ago and she likes it. I also like it. Everybody is friendly. They have all the amenities that she needs. They have doctors and nurses. They have recreations like cards, bingo and entertainment. She has two rooms and they are big with one-bedroom. She has a good view of the national park.

Posted by Patricia32 September 26, 2013
4.0

The facility is good. It was really good but it was harder for us to get there. It was a beautiful facility and the people there were very kind and very nice. I would surely recommend Emeritus at Stow to others. This would have been our first choice had it not been hard for us to get there.

Posted by in-town daughter September 13, 2013

My mom has lived here for over 3 years. We are very happy with the activities offered, the cleanliness, but most of all, the care given her by all staff members. I have shown up during all shifts over the years, and the nurses and aides always take time to talk with me and answer my questions. It is evident that this staff knows my mother well and can address her needs, sometimes better than myself. When I come to visit her, I truly feel that I am coming to visit not just her, but her extended family. The interaction among the residents and the staff is refreshing to see. Staff is always making time to talk with residents throughout the day--even coming to their individual apartments to check on them and chit chat a bit. Often when entering the main living room area, you can see residents playing cards, or sitting by the fireplace chatting, resting, or eating their snacks. Others will be sitting outside enjoying the scenery and fresh air. I believe that what makes an assisted living/memory care facility a success is, first and foremost, its staff, and the folks who work at Emeritus at Stow are truly committed to their residents, and to creating a family environment. For that I am grateful.

Posted by mom&me September 06, 2013
4.0

I was a little disappointed to begin with as some things were discussed that would be in place when we arrived but everything seemed a bit confused! Still having a few issues but overall pleased. The staff is amazing and very helpful, always smiling and friendly!

Posted by Jeanne9 August 26, 2013

My mother is in Emeritus at Stow. It is my choice because they offer a lot of things and social activities; I think that's just what she needs. It has a pleasant atmosphere. The staff is very helpful and they really look out for the residents there. The food is good and her room is in a perfect size for her. I will recommend this facility to others.

Posted by Janice14 August 25, 2013
4.0

Emeritus at Stow seemed nice and clean. People seemed to be engaged in various activities. The administrator Kevin was also nice. The rooms had a small kitchenette area, which was one of things that I was looking for. It was pretty spacious with storage.

Posted by BIGHOPE August 20, 2013

We choose Emeritus at Stow for my Mom because it is clean. Her room is spacious with one-bathroom and one-bedroom. The staff are very good people. The food looks good and they had a pretty good schedule of activities.

Posted by Loving Husband1 June 29, 2013
4.0

I chose Emeritus for my wife because they allow pets and they have single rooms of fairly decent size. She isn't participating in activities because she's bed bound but they provide assisted living to help her get up, nursing care, and various doctors come in on a regular basis. The food is excellent.

Posted by Adam Green April 14, 2012
4.0

The fung shway of the property and interior is typical of an assisted living residence.Inside in the dining quarters the food is not slop and the help here is satisfactory. The seniors are constantly surrounded by warm yellow lights and a comfortable "couch and fireplace" atmosphere. Times of visitation are flexible and diverse. So whenever I wanted to visit I could freely checkup at a wide spectrum of times during the day. There are patients from all walks of life each with their own interesting personal stories and there never came an instance of general public disturbance of the peace. I choose Emeritus solely based on the demographic convenience. If someone else is local to the Stow (330) area this place would be my recommended suggestion. The preconception that seniors are held prisoner to their rooms would be unheard of here at Emeritus. The green grass and well-kept corridors had me left with a good taste in my mouth.

Location of Emeritus at Stow