Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Rio Las Palmas

Rio Las Palmas offers compassionate senior care in Stockton, CA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Rio Las Palmas shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Stockton, CA.

Rio Las Palmas has been a part of the community for 25 years. We have an excellent reputation and take pride in the longevity of our management team and the care that we provide our residents. We are a gated community and have beautiful grounds with walking trails and a beautiful koi pond.

Reviews of Rio Las Palmas

Posted by Callie5 February 15, 2014

The atmosphere is much better at Rio Las Palmas. The apartments are all small but these are not quite as small as some of the others I've seen that was more money even. I've seen their studios and I've seen the small and the large 1-bedrooms. The large 1-bedroom would be what I was interested in. The rooms are really spacious and they are very updated. So far, all the staff I've met has been very, very nice. I liked their grounds and their hospitality. I've had a couple of meals there and their food is very good. They have a library, they have a room for movies and they seem to have quite a few activities. I've been invited to two or three in the afternoons and early evenings. I play Blanko with the Widow's Club. That's what got me started looking over there.

Posted by Caring77167650 January 31, 2014

My father is currently settled at Rios Las Palmas. He is in the assisted living wing and seems that he is adjusting well. They actually have enhanced assisted living and they help adjust to what his needs are. This is really a plus. The community is beautiful. The staff is absolutely wonderful – very detailed, caring and attentive. They welcomed dad like they're part of the family. They escorted him to the facility until he familiarized himself there.

They have constant activity. Their monthly newsletter contains a full calendar. On each date shows a list of activities, the time it will start and where it will be. They have exercise classes, arts and crafts, cooking demonstrations, bingos and casino. Most of the basic things they have are movie theater, pool room, library, a beautiful dining room and an outside courtyard off the dining area. The only thing I would like to see is a program that specifically focuses on cognitive skill deficiency but I understand why they don’t have this because they are not a memory care facility.

Posted by Karen66754850 August 01, 2013
4.0

I visited Rio Las Palmas and it was nice. It seemed like they had all they needed there. The residents seemed to be happy to be there.

Posted by CatLady1962 March 22, 2013
3.0

Some of the reviews on this site could very well be true but in my opinion from listening to my "loved one". The food is really a problem. So If you are considering leaving your "loved one" here, ask to eat here for a few days (not prearranged). They do NOT have a "restaurant"! It is a cafeteria. Speak to the residents. Ask lots of questions! Ask the director if he/her shares or acts on the suggestions from the suggestion box. If your satified with the answers, good for you otherwise expect to stock up your "loved one" apartment with extra food!

Posted by cinddd February 10, 2013

What a lovely place to call home! Beautiful decor, attentive & caring staff, vast variety of activities...I could go on and on. My friend's grandmother loves it here, and I don't blame her. She has adjusted well and is proud to show off her new home to all. Keep up the good work!

Posted by luvbngmom24 February 08, 2013

I have known at least 3-4 residents of Rio Las Palmas, and they all say how much they love living there. I have also visited Rio Las Palmas more than once, and have always been extremely impressed with their staff, the beautiful decor, as well as the food served in their restaurant. They have so many activities, a salon on site, beautiful rooms for the residents to lounge in and everything is decorated so beautifully. This seems like a wonderful place to live, and I hope that my mother or mother-in-law will get to enjoy such luxurious retirement living!!!!

Posted by sjv77777 August 26, 2012
3.0

When it comes to Rios Las Palmas Assisted and Retirement Community, I happened to visit here one* day when I was with a family friend and we happened to be looking for a new place that she would be calling home. During this day we happened to make several stops to different locations to see where she would be calling home. Once we were there we happened to learn many things right away, and one of those things was that they happen to have a rehabilitation facility on-cite so if anything were to happen, she wouldn't have to be sent away to somewhere else. That piece of information was very comforting due to the fact that it can be hard to place people when rehab is needed. The community itself was very well furnished. It had that feeling of being like in a hotel versus being in a community. The people there were all very friendly, and they seemed very eager to help us get around.

Location of Rio Las Palmas

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 1,775
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,555
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Licenses: 397004515

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

Get Details