Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Southern Manor Retirement Inn

Southern Manor Retirement Inn
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by mamasbuddy September 01, 2013

My grandmother was a resident at the prestigious Southern Manor Retirement Inn. She and I both were absolutely happy! I could not have asked for a better assisted living for her to be in. She was treated with the up-most respect and given the best of care, at a great price I might add. The facility never had an odor. Her room was always clean as well as the facility. They always had plenty of activities for her to participate in and be involved. They took her on many trips as well. I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful locally owned business!!!

Southern Manor Retirement Inn
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by sweettigerc July 10, 2012

This is a wonderful facility with a lot of charm. The main building has a nice porch which the residents like to sit on in their rocking chairs and enjoy a nice breeze. On the inside, it is clean, and has a fresh scent as opposed to some that smell of medical equipment/ supplies. There is a large foyer and this opens up to a dining area. There is always some staff in the area to greet you and ask to help you. The director of activities is a very sweet woman who cares greatly for the people in the community. She goes to great lengths to ensure that they have as many opportunites as possible for entertainment, as well as education. I have performed at this facility a couple of times, and each time the residents are very kind and have many questions for us. There are also many other activities that they are involved in, and I can tell that this keeps them in positive moods. The rooms that the residents live in are average in size, and many are personalized with the resident's personal belongings on the inside, as well as a door display. Overall, I think this is a wonderful little community that is close-knit, where everyone knows one another well and is well cared for. The location is great too, as the weather in Georgia is great for the elderly.

Location of Southern Manor Retirement Inn